Formula 1 Wags #141

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this breakup PR so fans will leave Luisa alone and they’re actually still together? We may never know…
If they managed to actually pull that off I would be incredibly impressed 😅
Also would question how long they would stay secret/how they would go public again, just pop out of nowhere one day with a squidlet? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Me trying to get through this Lando borefest. Man can’t even slag in an entertaining way.

1662232677080.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Okay excuse me getting into this further and feel free to scroll
my laundry somehow caused the washing machine to lock my laundry up at the laundromat
I'm sitting here desperately waiting to see if I will have any underwear to use for the rest of the weekend because its a holiday

Okay so pictured below is Randi with her boyfried... cute, but kinda reminds of a nicer JenJen
I do not understand how lando
1. finds her intsagram account randomly
how does he just happen to do this... i think he started looking at location tags in the area (fun insta feature people should look into opting out of)
2. He manages to go through her pics and conclude yes, this will be a good idea.... without like actually looking at her non scantily clad pics (highlights) where girl is obviously in love and isn't hiding it... even tells lando HE HAS a girlfriend. (do you know how many times i was the girl who had to literally tell a guy NOT to cheat on his girlfriend with me in my late 20s...
3. Now I'm wondering how many other girls did he try this with. statistically and well Lando being Lando, its usually a numbers game. Like he's gonna cast that net as wide as he can (within delivery distance from the track). I
4. could he literally not wait a day to send max out there to do the work for him?
5. i have no ill will towards this girl. Seriously lando should have known better and yeah it sucks, but all he dad to do was wait a day and send max for the Mcdonalds and have all of Quadrant out there searching for hookup.
again the fact he did not care to ask.... or look into whether she even had a boyfriend is enough ew for me

1662232083561.png

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If they managed to actually pull that off I would be incredibly impressed 😅
Also would question how long they would stay secret/how they would go public again, just pop out of nowhere one day with a squidlet? 🤣
I would too 😅 Just imagine if they announce they’re married with a squidlet in a couple years time as a duck you to the world 🤪

What is this new profile pic, Max? 😂💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Can anyone Dutch speaking translate the bit with randi at the end please?

20220903_202314.jpg

Reactions: 6
Happy new thread! Hope you’re all well and having a great day or night wherever you are in the world 🤍

I think we’re all confused 😅 Was the breakup mutual? Did Lando cheat? Did the hate and publicity get to much for Luisa? Was it a PR relationship? Is this breakup PR so fans will leave Luisa alone and they’re actually still together? We may never know…
To me the whole hate/publicity explanation is a BS excuse and the ONLY reason where lando doesn't look like a dick. Let's be clear, Lu may have started out being a target, but after signing with her PR agency, which is a very well respected one I know people who work for, that is simply something that they would have been able to address, take care of, and protect her... at least in the back channels of it.

Also really of everything I've ever seen about Luisa she does not seem like someone who would really let any of that hate affect her, especially this late in the game of their relationship when like people were starting to see her around.

So to me, this may be the spin we get, but its not the spin I'm gonna believe. If it were that bad i think lando would have at least tried to fire back in the media. nope those two were far too happy to have their photo all over the place.

Reactions: 14
From translate it says ‘Man has a bleeping hot chick but is now single for randi’
I reckon her boyfriend is totally in on it. She has really long nails so that's his hand I'm pretty sure. Trying to get cash and go viral probably.

*allegedly*

Reactions: 9
I wouldn't want to be in Lando's skin and get exposed every time I Dmed someone, kinda feel sorry for him
It happened with Iona, now this

Reactions: 8
I wouldn't want to be in Lando's skin and get exposed every time I Dmed someone, kinda feel sorry for him
It happened with Iona, now this
i know it’s his fault for being stupid and not careful but i can’t help but feel bad 💀

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.