Formula 1 Wags #136 Less tax, more sex... But Pierre is a slag ex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy new thread and happy RACE WEEK FINALLY everyone! Silly season started off so spicy and then was a bit lacklustre so I'm excited to see what drama the weekend will bring. Have we done weekend outfits yet? ❤

also I realised, F1 and we all have less than 10 races with Seb
Nooo @OOps2022 don't do this to me, I'm trying hard to cope. Someone mentioned on the last thread that there were only a few races left after the triple header and all I could think of was the last few races with Seb.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Goodmorning!!!!
Happy race week and happy new thread!

Love the thread name!
7e3bbf9358c89c99358f10f244ee6578.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Not me catching a cold the last day of work, two days before my holidays after not having been on holidays for three years :) happy new thread

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Unpopular opinion... but Pierre being a spiritual catholic man may actually have a better shot with a portuguese woman
Yeah... I don't care 0.5% about that certain portuguese woman :LOL:

Don't think she likes him because of that tbh 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Happy new thread❤

No but it will be hopefully x
Take some time to just focus on yourself or whatever else you need to focus on❤ We will still be here for you❤

Not me catching a cold the last day of work, two days before my holidays after not having been on holidays for three years :) happy new thread
Nooo!
I hope its not one of those big colds, and that it's just a little one that is gone tomorrow😅❤
Hope you'll be able to do something fun and enjoy spending time with family even if your cold is a witch, you deserve some time off and a vacation now❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Same. I can't use that phrase now without thinking about Toto. And I don't even really fancy Toto.
Sometimes I say I just sent you an ✨EmAiL✨ to my colleagues and then I get sad because nobody knows the reference 🥲

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Good morning!

This is the new run off area in eau rouge and le raidillon. Hope that it will be enough to not push the car back onto the track if a crash occurs.

Screenshot_20220823-091728_Instagram.jpg

Yes congrats Sacha! 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.