Formula 1 Wags #136 Less tax, more sex... But Pierre is a slag ex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's go fofinhos 🍸
It's rawe ceek 🥳

Tattle mainly supports Daniel, Pierre, Mclaren and Ferrari sooooo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
If I buy quadrant merch am I in a sense helping to fund Danny’s million dollar pay out??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Reading F1 smutty fanfiction.

Brings a whole different meaning to the phrase "get in there Lewis!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
i somehow missed the closing of the last thread, but happy new one:) Title adorable as always :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Pierre is always a safe option for title
This time because we are all equaly mad at him

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Pierre is always a safe option for title
This time because we are all equaly mad at him

I've got some new toys for him to really make him suffer for failing to slag it up.

I'm gonna ruin this man while barely touching him. Just as a punishment.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Perhaps it's time for a new profile picture for me 🤣🤣🤣

1661204837294.png

Why are these type of horrific haircut photos becoming a Thing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Punishment plans for Pierre include clamps, plugs, paddles, turning that baguette into a petit pain for an undetermined period of time.

Stimulating him and pleasuring him with as little actual release that doesn't actually get him off or relieve any arousal.

Teasing to push him deep into horniness and give him no satisfaction.

Remote controlled devices to be activated at random occasions, not merely vibrating devices, but e-stim as well.

He will learn that we need certain things from him. 😂😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Punishment plans for Pierre include clamps, plugs, paddles, turning that baguette into a petit pain for an undetermined period of time.

Stimulating him and pleasuring him with as little actual release that doesn't actually get him off or relieve any arousal.

Teasing to push him deep into horniness and give him no satisfaction.

Remote controlled devices to be activated at random occasions, not merely vibrating devices, but e-stim as well.

He will learn that we need certain things from him. 😂😂
What about dressing him in Lance knickers?

7E29F9E3-9CAB-420B-8B69-82CCE8239FD9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.