Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maisie20

VIP Member
Don’t you hate it when you break up with someone and you have a tattoo in their honour 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Whatever will happen these next few days, I hope both McLaren and DR will release some news soon. All these speculations are giving me a full time job to keep up with everything 😅View attachment 1476780
It’s the worst timing for me as well, two weeks ago I was looking for things to procrastinate with, in two weeks I’ll be on holiday. Why did they choose the one time where I’m doing an internship working full time? R U D E

• Haha

Albrouze

Chatty Member
At this point, Pierre must post more photos of Yuki than Yuki does of himself 😂 Not that that says much as Yuki doesn't ever seem to post.

• Haha

lni33

VIP Member
Oooor girls are there for Luisa so she is not bored

This is the better option, give Max and Tom a paddle board and they’ll be easily entertained and can keep their slimy hands away 😅

I really dont even want to know how dead their chat is, bit like love island but 1000 times worse 😂

• Haha

Minttu

VIP Member
Tattlers and lurkers... Just so you know... Martin is richhhhh

Taking one for the team again. *sigh*

relax, I'm going on tinder with beerglasses on tonight, and with a semi clean house, so maybe I'll invite someone over 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
It's veiled "yeah, she's fuckable" hidden behind their wording that just makes me want to poke my eyes out.

Speaking of trim figures, I keep getting these ads on Tattler, is there any way to make them go away??

View attachment 1479164
The Scum and the Daily Fail are the absolute worst for objectifying women. Always with the "trim figures" or "barely there" clothing. I really wish they did the same to men...imagine them talking about Landos "trim, youthful figure and barely there shorts" .

I get the same ads love...I think the algorithm must equate being over 30 to being desperate to lose weight 🙄

• Angry
  • Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
Totally of topic, but i just found the cashier from my local grocery store on tinder. He complimented my tattoo today😂

• Heart
  • Haha

GossipingLily

Chatty Member
I agree. And I do think this was the best move for McLaren and for DR. But DR has been on a PR blitz about how committed he is to this team. And all that was happening while they were obviously in talks with other people. But you’re right, its the name of the game in F1. I mean McLaren has done to him what he did to Renault. 🤷‍♀️
I just feel bad for him and I’m not ever the biggest fan.
Agree with everything here basically. I get that at the end of the day this is a business and they need to do what's best for them and this might also give DR a chance at a car he works better with but I still can't help but feel sad for him. Not angry with McLaren or anything but definitely think they could have handled this situation a lot better so as to not make things awkward for DR, especially after him showing them his support and intentions to stick to them.

• Heart

MissF1

VIP Member
Don’t worry Nando and Strolls chemistry will make up for it 💜
The poor Aston PR person is gonna be like “GIVE ME SOMETHING, GIVE ME ANYTHING!!!!!!” and she will get nothing. 😭😭😭 Their sponsors may legitimately not be that thrilled about this.

• Haha

suzananneboyle

Chatty Member
Did Lando get a haircut? The sides look at little violated if you ask me.... Was it always this short?
20220805_180402.jpg

• Sad
  • Sick