Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maisie20

VIP Member
Natalie leading the army while I'm on holidays

Why is everyone so fucking unprofessional tho? 😅

Also why is everyone saying he is at her place? Did he lose half of his tattoos together with his contract?
Hahahaha Natalie is me I bet she sends this pic to DR everyday

B55B56DA-99FB-4376-849D-6E0866FBE6CF.jpeg

She is technically doing nothing wrong except being petty 😅
If Oscar can share memes about it 💀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 11

scvlet

VIP Member
Whatever will happen these next few days, I hope both McLaren and DR will release some news soon. All these speculations are giving me a full time job to keep up with everything 😅
mclaren (and oscar) won't be releasing any statements until daniel finds another seat, right? i really hope that won't take too long bc the speculations are killing me too lol

monza

VIP Member
The holiday hasn’t even started yet and I’m already raging 😂 man can’t be fucked to keep his streaming schedule at home but now we are going to get a couple when he just so happens to be trapped on a yacht with Lando… I wonder why 🙄
100 euro hoodies won't sell themselves 😅
Especially now when Lando is too good to be streaming 😏

• Haha

Minttu

VIP Member
CEO of Renault, Luca de Meo said he'd have DR back anytime when he left. Laurent Rossi is the CEO of Alpine, so I guess de Meo is his boss. I hadn't heard him say anything about DR but the reports are that he's the toxic trait at Alpine. It will be interesting to see who is the fall guy for bungling the Oscar signing after investing so much in his development
Booking my tickets to France to bring out my inner Scorpio and be the positive toxic person they need and want to get things straight.

And I will fuck anyone who have any influence in where DR ends up 😂 (and fuck up anyone who stands in my way)

• Haha

hello2723

VIP Member
Im genuinely curious as to how many of that friend group still live off of their rich parents hand outs the majority of the time. At least jenjen is honest about it 😅

• Haha

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Isn’t it funny how happy rich people look while getting fuel these days
it could not be more polar opposite from me (or anyone here i’m guessing 😭) when i get fuel right now. i mean, the hoodie is accurate but i haven’t smiled in a petrol station since late 2020.

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
So Tom, Max and Martin in Ibiza but squids and Jen Jen etc all still in London… is this just like singletons take Ibiza or something 😅 (ladies I wish you luck 😬)
Tattlers and lurkers... Just so you know... Martin is richhhhh

• Haha
  • Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
that car though 🤤🤤

but ngl these videos where people film celebrities in their everyday lives make me somewhat uncomfortable