Formula 1 Wags #129 Pray for Daniel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy new thread, great motivational title!

Clive is the new Jnsn in towel pic, he must appear in pic or in motion in this thread also

just kidding, Jnsn one of a kind, I will bring some of his pics in a sec
I forgot Daniel got down to his boxers in this video ๐Ÿ’€

In front of Clive ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So uhm, it's currently lightning like a strobe light in a club in the 80s right outside of my windows. (Still a few km away, can't hear the thunder) so I'll not be sleeping for a while. Love to watch the lightning ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Anyone else planning on staying up for a while?๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So uhm, it's currently lightning like a strobe light in a club in the 80s right outside of my windows. (Still a few km away, can't hear the thunder) so I'll not be sleeping for a while. Love to watch the lightning ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Party at yours?

Weโ€™ll keep you company bubs xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Okay, I had to, forgive me (but it's not Flavio or DC)

fb1295757d52cfeb8904e284b83454ffde1962e5.jpg

edited completely after I checke spoiler works, picture added

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I just voice clipped Iona asking if sheโ€™s a horse in French. Tonight has peaked ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Party at yours?

Weโ€™ll keep you company bubs xx
I have both wine and beer, the door is open, feel free to come ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ƒ

Just as I read you comment the sky lit up ๐Ÿ˜‚ Expecting it to be here in 20-30 minutes ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Oh I love thunder & lightening but we donโ€™t get much and itโ€™s rubbish!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My claim to fame is that I stepped in front of Penn Badgley's (actor for Joe) car while I was trying to get my phone out of my legging pocket. He drives a Subaru.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.