Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maisie20

VIP Member
I don’t think he is either but that doesn’t make it any less real, is what I’m trying to say I guess? I don’t know man English is hard 😂
Oh ya I mean if it’s real it’s real just really bad press timing by Alpine but that shouldn’t be surprising 😂

Reactions: 5

aidil

VIP Member
Good time to post this again. Such a soft spot for this guy which is a bit wrong when I think about how old I am 😂💜

• Haha

Dangermouse84

Chatty Member
Can I confirm general gist of Pastrami drama as I’ve missed out being at work:

- Alpine put out statement saying Oscar driving for them
- Oscar denies this (which is WILD when Alpine had put this out so publicly!)
- It seems McLaren are fighting Alpine as they say they had first dibs on Oscar?
- which basically adding fuel to the fire that Zak Brown’s ‘we want Danny to stay’ is BS and they’ve clearly had secret talks with Oscar?

Am I missing anything?
Indycar boys living for the drama

• Heart
  • Haha

Dandree

VIP Member
Do you have drivers licence Dandree?
If you do, that makes you better driver than Daniel and you should consider that career move

Yes I do but I really like my career in IT and athletics so dunno and mainly if I drive I prefer snowmobiles :cool:
So I guess I leave this option to others 😂;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4

suzananneboyle

Chatty Member
hii! is it true that pierre and kate were together last night?
i haven't seen anything about that being mentioned in this thread i think - haven't seen anything on social media either. but maybe? they were both in mykonos on monday (i think) after all but she's in spain right now

maisie20

VIP Member
I’m so sorry but given the choice between Oscar and Daniel currently it’s a no brainer really……

But then there would likely be a Williams seat up for grabs…. Yay 😬😂
I mean if Oscar goes to McLaren 😆