Formula 1 Wags #123

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy One Hundred and Alex Albon Thread!

This thread is dedicated to our very own red headed, one half of the paddock's cutest couple and cat lover,Alex Albon.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Well for a grand prix that was relatively boring (all things considered) we certainly got through a thread quickly!

Someone on my Insta shared this and I am sorry, these are knickers not shorts 🀣 Next week's paddock outfit perhaps? Gonna be hot in Hungary.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Well for a grand prix that was relatively boring (all things considered) we certainly got through a thread quickly!

Someone on my Insta shared this and I am sorry, these are knickers not shorts 🀣 Next week's paddock outfit perhaps? Gonna be hot in Hungary.
They’re very overpriced imo

• Haha
Reactions: 8

@monza You better be wearing these with your rubber boots and #freejnsn tee πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does Lu spend all her time flying from place to place. Now she’s in Mykonos

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I was just about to say this! Are they going to be there together? Do they know each other? I feel like they all know each other at this point! 😳
I feel like they’re both going for business reasons, just wondering if it’s the same business and if Kat is aware of Luisa (I’m sure Luisa and Lando talked about their exes so Luisa likely knows) πŸ‘€ kind of want them to become friends and take pics together πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
This little snippet of information is much more interesting than the entire race

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.