Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
Happy One Hundred and Alex Albon Thread!

This thread is dedicated to our very own red headed, one half of the paddock's cutest couple and cat lover,Alex Albon.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

aidil

VIP Member
I AM STILL ON MY WAY HOME FROM WORK BUT THIS IS JUST A QUICK MSG TO SAY I HAVE SEEN THE PIERRE POST. AND I AM TYPING THIS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE.

MY BP HAS SKY ROCKETED AND I’M SURPRISED I STILL REMEMBER HOW TO DRIVE TBH.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

lni33

VIP Member
Here comes the Cider review, pictures under the spoiler to save this post being a mile long πŸ˜‚
(please ignore how creased everything is they really crammed everything in the bag πŸ˜…)

91C44BFF-3E52-40A6-B16E-FEA807A0D653.jpeg

AAE84F4C-5972-42E4-8C3C-B32A11A76660.jpeg

766D94E0-61F3-47E3-A7F1-086EA189BBD7.jpeg

2589DF59-F1AE-421D-A118-7C6CFBB71D2D.jpeg

F8DBC05A-A5F2-4A0B-BBA4-02CE1803D3E9.jpeg

The floaty dresses are dreamy, the white linen style shorts and dress are gorgeous material, the purple swimming costume is 10/10

The only thing I’d say to avoid would be the satin material stuff, defo feels a lot cheaper than the rest of the items

I went off sizing chart and would say is true to size πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 25

kubnikol

VIP Member
one of the national parks in the Czech Republic is on fire. the worst part is that there is a lot of wind and they can't do anything. The firemen had to leave and let the houses burn πŸ˜• stay safe everyone ❀

• Sad
Reactions: 25

yukinobambino

VIP Member
So Yuki mentioned on a podcast today that he and Pierre first met back in 2017 and someone dug up this gem from that meeting.
tumblr_6d0a6d16a5b17c63cd87a4d1d578fcbb_f94f7643_640.jpg

I just want yall to remember that the dweeb on the far left is the one that has everyone's panties dropping in this thread nowadays

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Knit Happens

VIP Member
Saw this post this morning and thought it was beautiful ❀
View attachment 1446996
This. I often feel like this with my friends I've known since I was at school. People aren't interested until it's something like a wedding or a baby. And I sincerely doubt I will find anyone to do either with now (see all previous posts on the hellscape that is online dating when you are in your mid-30s). And I always have to be the one making the effort to see them because they have kids/partners etc. Noone asks me about what I've done lately because you know, being head of a team of 14 people who provide live saving healthcare support isn't considered an achievement like having a baby πŸ™„ Or at least that's how it feels.

Thank goodness for friends I have made through hobbies who are all varying in age who actually give a damn about what you are up to if it doesn't involve a small human.

(Absolutely no disrespect to anyone who has/is having tiny humans, I get that it's a massive undertaking and takes up a lot of your time/thoughts, it's just frustrating feeling like people don't see you as a person because you haven't done any of the 'expected' life things as a woman).

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Minttu

VIP Member
Ngl, that sounds dreamy! You could definitely be an influencer with those vibes πŸ˜‚
16586925007043796919221796493353.jpg

Me? An influencer? yeah right πŸ˜‚
BTW, use the code Minttu to get 15 percent off your next purchase of pepsi πŸ˜‚
#ad #justkidding πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

aidil

VIP Member
Awwww man, crazy day at work and returning to so much wholesome energy on here - love you guys and big hello to all the other posters coming out of the woodwork! 😍 @lni33 you’re a beaut and that lemon dress is dreamy!

Leaving this here to add to the wholesome vibes ✌

Also crying at you Europeans saying Aldi is for the peasants cos we’re all about Aldi here in the UK! Probably cos it’s so damn expensive to live here now thanks to us leaving you guys 🀣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22