Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blablabla29

VIP Member
I demand a grand opening with croissants and bucket hats.
Tbh they will probably do an aperitif to open it but we are most likely to have a bucket hats like this one rather than the one from the circuit 😂😂

Screenshot_20220722-191252_Google.jpg

Fun fact: Paul Ricard (who build the circuit) is also the founder of a company who sell alcoholic beverage (le Ricard or pastis) which is quite popular in France. Thanks to the company he won a lot of money that allows him to build the circuit.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Siena

Seems like UK’s issues are sorted… what a great political slogan. 😂

“Lando Norris 4 Great Britain”

77F9DBF3-8AAD-446E-8F56-B862400DE43F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Ohhh imagine, God boyfriend Lando has my heart 🥺 adorable
Those squids make me feel so soft 🥺
I know what he does I bet. He makes all the effort to make breakfast and make it special. And then when he's buttered her up with a nice breakfast, he turns on his puppy eyes and then asks if she minds if he goes to play golf. 😂😂

• Haha

luckycharmz

Oh gosh, I was away from Tattle for like almost two days because it was my birthday and now I have one and a half thread to catch up on 😆

But very stoked that it’s Quali day 🥳✨

Hope you all had an easier time to sleep last night, there was a rainstorm in where I live and now chill breeze is surrounding my flat - couldn’t be happier 🥲

• Heart

aidil

VIP Member
I understand what he means to some extent like there’s SO many variables in F1 which can dictate the results and performances but I don’t understand the ‘f1 has no proper culture’, he’s sounds a bit bitter saying that imo
He clearly ain’t seen the amount of time we invest in this thread 👀

• Haha

aidil

VIP Member
it’s unfair that Sharl still looks decent on this awkwardly timed shot. If this was me, I’d look like a distorted pancake 😆

anyway, g’day everyone! It’s RACE DAYYYY 🫶

while I’ve been awake since 5:30AM (not by choice, unfortunately), I hope y’all have a great start of this ☀-day ✨

also I’m changing my profile picture into bucket hat Gunther because it’s pure gold 🌟
Popeye had spinach.
I have your profile picture 💪🙌

1658642092515.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

monza

VIP Member
This is the alleged girl & look who follows her
I miss the days when Lando would follow some girl and her whole following list 😂 😂

Oooor when you would go on some girl's profile and see Lando, Max (there is only 1 relevant Max) and Fabio Quartararo follow her 😆
Bonus points if there is Carlos on the list
Holy grail if there is Lewis

• Haha

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
no but how does someone go from Hendrik to Nyck?!
I've wondered this for quite a while now - where does the Y come from?
Wait, wait, wait! That is Nyck De Vries' real name? I was skimming by and thinking who the fuck is Hendrik? How did we even find this out? I thought someone made a typo and meant McLaren Henrik 😂😭

*insert Charles voice * I am stupid

• Haha

aidil

VIP Member
Pierre and Danny fangirl support group open for business. Sitting here watching their team mates glide through Q3 🙃

• Haha
  • Sad