Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aidil

VIP Member
I‘m so hyped for today guys! I think it’s cos I’ve literally done nothing this week thanks to stupid covid so you guys and the race is the only thing that’s kept me smiling!

Please be on hand to cheer me up again when Pierre DNFs after the first couple of laps 💀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Bobby1743

VIP Member
Happy new thread!!
e9a3123c236131fbe1170e1798477a23.jpg

My paddock outfit for today.
Same as last week. Because it's orange (go mc laren!!), and i am Dutch. Dutch people are frugal, and i like reusing clothing (just like DR😁)

Tomorrow:
Still wearing orange (hopefully it will give good vibes to McLaren)
d2f1ae84512bbc92554ca75f6acdff96.jpg

Sunday a bit more classy.
21b9ac401eec8371cffc69d4344efe28.jpg

Just a question, can i wear sneakers with this outfit. Me on heals is not a good idea. I am very clumsy.

• Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Isa did a tiktok with Charlotte. I'm happy they seem to get among well because you can feel lonely in the paddock if you don't know anyone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Right Tattle, just about to start work...gutted I'm gonna miss qualis so hoping I can sneak on to get all the gossip later.
Also hope you are all back on the Pierre train today...I won't forget your disrespect last night but I will forgive it. You know not what you do....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

monza

VIP Member
Lando has his own "supermax" song!?
Are English songwriters more original in the songlyrics? Because the Dutch ones who wrote Supermax really sucked at it.

and please Monza don't post the supermax song in this thread. I am already sad because of DR....
Can't believe I'm singing and dancing jumping to them on the race in less than a week

*Sorry if I mention Hungary too much. We're just sooooooo excited 🤯

• Heart
Dont know if this has already been shared but love little max’s attitude here 🤣

Also, no clue how to share insta posts so hope im doing this remotely acceptable…

• Haha
  • Heart

yukinobambino

VIP Member
NGL, I wouldn't be surprised if most of the drivers have some kind of agreement about open relationships/sleeping with others bc of how often they're away but man even if that were the case Carlos' lack of discretion is embarrassing

• Haha

aidil

VIP Member
The big “Pierre…. GASLYYYYYY!” when he walks on stage! What has Danny started?! 😍😍😍 I could listen to Yuki talk about food all day. “The croissant made me get through Q3 today” ffs 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

lni33

VIP Member
Ah the watch, good mems, the fact it’s almost been a year since queen stilla blew up the internet with the iconic hand on ass shot is quite wild 😂😂

73AF674C-C134-4948-9255-D7B0A8A98F10.jpeg

• Haha

maisie20

VIP Member
Daniel and Lando really are becoming the same person with their sarcastic/sassy comments in interviews that get some sections of Twitter mad

F80C172B-F39A-446C-995E-FE226E611740.jpeg

A2294F94-49FB-435C-8960-EBD72CABDCED.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart