Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spielberg

VIP Member
i just read that jean todt confirmed that he watched some races of this season with michael... he knows that mick scored his first points - brb i am crying

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

OOps2022

VIP Member
I died, had to double check if this was official and yes, ferrari posted in on their insta
0700165162254877604e38d340195a0d0dc17e81.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Apparently the brazilian commentator is backtracking like crazy and says that he wasn't talking about Carlos ๐Ÿ˜‚ Sorry mate but it is too late ๐Ÿ˜ฌ Still think it is really unprofessionnal to talk about people private life like this (no matter who it is). It is not like it has anything to do with their performances in the car ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Ted talking French and then suddenly deciding he needs to go shopping is such chaotic Ted. The heat must be getting to him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Petition for Daniel to wear this helmet as it is right now during the race
1658657743052.png

*probably not optimal from a safety pov or for the tear offs but it would amuse me

• Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Thereโ€™s also an Indy quali and race today for those interested! Theyโ€™re on an oval this week so less drivers than usually but more fun for us ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Now I'm just imagining going on a picnic with Pierre, eating finger food, feeding each other chocolate strawberries and lots of little kisses and cuddles. Just laying in each others arms on a blanket.
Stephen.....this is waaaaayyyy too romantic for you. I'd have at least have expected a chocolate strawberry up the bum.

• Haha
  • Wow