Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Albrouze

Chatty Member

Pierre is at the end of this. Wearing his favourite white shirt and hiding something behind his back. 😆 And a brief view of him with Kika.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Pole er bear

VIP Member
What’s this about?
Oh they are at like Peppa pig land or something with P (apparently in the UK, so guess Max was simmin). Kells is laying low on the IG, but still apparently active to "close friends" guess she's waiting for the fallout to pass, or at least the next person to make a racist comment so the attention isn't on her *horrible* response

• Haha

maisie20

VIP Member
Good news that they got you sorted before it got any worse ❤

Real life warning (I don't know how to do a spoiler so skip past if you're not interested)

My brain has been quite broken since the stress of working at home during the pandemic while home schooling and also autism attention issues coming to the surface again. I have no concentration levels and am trapped in a feeling of being over whelmed. My usual go to systems for concentration and work related tasks aren't working at the minute so if anyone has anything that works for them would you mind sharing please?

Thanking you ❤
Hi hun. I’m going through the same. It’s very difficult to keep concentrated and the feelings of being overwhelmed and triggered just lead to exhaustion. Just know you’re not alone

• Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
I just discover that Sacha (lando's ex roomate) had an horrible crash in super formula. Glad he is ok. This was a scary crash.

• Heart
  • Sad