Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ImaLady

VIP Member
It’s probably the rumors about last year at the Barrichelo’s party, she wasn’t a model just a girl from a rich family who went to the party posted a video about it and her friends commented on she and Carlos making out(?)
WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO MAKE OUT WITH CARLOS SAINZ????

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Just back from attempting to work outside today. normally i can handle 5-6 hours in the heat, but today after 2 hours I almost passed out on a ladder. so anyway, be careful. I'll be starting work at like 5am tomorrow and done before noon in an attempt to get something done since its even hotter tomorrow.

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I think it’s the red hair you know. I need some brown hair dye and more layers of fake tan 🤣 and to lose several kilos and get a beach body 🤣
I love your red hair!! I have brown hair and it's painfully boring, there's nothing recognizable about it 😂 also very much disagree with that last statement. Every body is a beach body and no one needs to lose any kilos ❤

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
Spot the difference between rich people and poor people 😂😂 if it was just normal people doing that you'd be called trashy 😂😂
If it was normal people doing it, the table would be down on its knees when the first person got up 😂 And when it all fell down you'd be called trashy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Sebs Scooter

VIP Member
Breaking news: Alonso retiring after 2022 to fully focus on being in a cutesy relationship

Someone please make her a wag again
I would laugh really hard and simultaneously give him the biggest side eye if this happened. Also while googling "annoying Instagram couples" I found this which I think fits perfectly. But I should cut them some slack since Valterri and Tif post about each other all the time and it doesn't annoy me. I remember what it was like to be a teenager in love ❤❤❤

Screenshot_20220718-082217.png

• Haha
  • Heart

lni33

VIP Member
Tbh it's a whole different level in Scotland. I'm not kidding when I've seen people genuinely wear bras as tops here.
I’ve just had a delivery driver rock up to me shirtless, opened the door like ….. right ok then

not sure it would be as socially acceptable for me to whip my boobs out for work 😅

• Haha

Albrouze

Chatty Member
JLo and Ben have gotten married in Vegas. Can’t wait for DR and Heidi to do the same after Danny wins the Vegas GP next year 🧡
Really?! About JLo and Ben not DR & Heidi. I got married in the tackiest ceremony ever in Vegas. The celebrant (?) put his hand out at the end looking for his tip. 😆 It was just my husband and I. I threw the bouquet they gave me in the bin on the way out.

I'm sure JLo and Ben did it much classier than us. 😆

• Haha

aidil

VIP Member
The way I've never heard of any of these. Being non British hurts sometimes. But also, we're the country of Haribo so we win by default. (Also technically Kinder, I mean Ferrero is Italian but Kinder specifically is a German production so double W)
Kinder always reminds me of road trips to my dad’s village in Italy as a kid. As soon as we got to France, SO MUCH KINDER. We only had the eggs in the UK when I was growing up so it was such a treat going to Europe 💜😅

• Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Nah I think Kate and pierre probably were just having fun and it fizzled out. That or they both just wanted the attention from it and having kats childhood home destroyed prob wasn't helpful.
I mean who knows maybe kika is doing the same thing. Her dad is a racer so she fits in there...
But rumor a while back was she went after lando or labdo went after her before finding lu. Part of me still thinks max f made a go at some point and also go out fucked by pierre..

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Hehe yeah he seems like a petty bitch. And eek it looks like Estie Bestie will beat him this year. Loving his shit stirring ways at the drivers meetings too

I'll miss him when he's gone though
I’m still not over Russia last year where he took the ‘escape route’ and went ‘I wanted to test the FIA’ 😂

• Haha

lni33

VIP Member
So Jen Jen posted a tiktok earlier of her packing a suitcase for the south of France so I was guessing she might be going to the race

Now to me, these look identical so I think I might be right and we could have the whole friendship group this weekend

1B252402-C8BD-4672-8C0F-00B60E09109F.jpeg
7CC51629-8FDE-4C9A-A7BA-0F6BAA168669.jpeg