Formula 1 Wags #103

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
haha omg the worst part is i didn't have a sip of alcohol on my wedding day but my husband "drank" for both of us and came to bed at 5 am I had a sunstroke . it was the hottest day in September and i only had a 2 glasses of water stupid me
When I was at my host sisters wedding in the US I was stupid enough to wear a black dress, and it was one of the hottest days in August they could remember. After we had sent the happy couple to their honeymoon, I got home with her parents (my host parents) and I must have half passed out, half fallen asleep. Woke up in the middle of the night at ran to the kitchen and drank so much orange juice and water because I just had to. My host mom saw me and asked if we should go for a drive to buy sweet tea
I understand you completely when you say you just was able to drink a few glasses of water Sucks that it had to happen om your wedding day. But hey, at least you had nice weather

Reactions: 4
Noo I bet the orange juice must have tasted so good i was so nervous no food or drink was best option in that moment Yup we had to postpone the wedding twice and both dates was raining like a crazy . 3 try finally a sun it was a great wedding and next day i was fine and everyone was I am off to the bed . Have a sweet dreams Minttu

Reactions: 3
I drank the whole pitcher of orange juice in what feels like one sip
I'm also off to bed, kind of feeling like an alone mom with 5 kids under five being home schooled and they all have ants in their pants all the time (I really hope more people than me understand that ants in their pants rhyme). I've been in minus on sleep for the last two weeks. This weekend didn't help. I look forward to finish a big project and drink wine on Friday before I fall asleep and hopefully sleep for as long as I want to on Saturday. Sleep tight
Think the Ferrari died and shit itself
Shit really hit the fan for them today, didn't it?

Reactions: 5
oh i have seen just now that when mick pitted, the haas pitstop crew were missing a tyre - no wonder he was so far at the back

Reactions: 8
Good morning! And happy Rawe Ceek! Despite thinking the Papayas will suck in Canada I’m so happy this track finally makes its return a bit scared for the wall of champions…

Reactions: 10
Happy raceweek everyone!
Time to get out your Canadian tuxedos, maple syrup and hockey sticks, we are moving from Baku to Montreal

Let's hope for a Canadian driver on pole position on Sunday! This is Williams and Astons time to shine!

https://giphy.com/cmH4F742kUSTQcB7dl
Surely someone in that crew can count to 4?
At least Günther should be able to count to four, isn't that the number of times he has upgraded his boat?

Reactions: 9
Good morning! And happy Rawe Ceek! Despite thinking the Papayas will suck in Canada I’m so happy this track finally makes its return a bit scared for the wall of champions…
Morning! Happy race week. Is it too much to hope that Canada is a more like Australia than Baku? Although both resulted in team order controversy. I’m looking for a week without papaya drama otherwise I’ll need to ditch all my social media

Reactions: 7
Good morning. Still wondering if Pierre found someone to give him a massage
Why do you think I'm tired today?

I know it's not because I used 30 minutes to brush my dog before going to bed last night, so it has to be that I was up massaging Pierre all night

Reactions: 10
Good morning and happy rawe ceek (again) everyone! I'm really excited to see the Canada GP back and to "discover" a new track for me. I know this is an iconic track and drivers seem to like it but i was just getting into f1 in 2019 so i don't have many memories left about this race, except this .

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Good morning and happy race week another terrible night for me I don’t remember Canada GP at all so i have no idea what to expect

Reactions: 6
I am totally rewatching this race sometime this week
I'm just happy to see Canada back, just as I was happy to see Australia back earlier in the year
I'll never forget Canada 2007, with Kubicas crash, just rewatched that race a few months ago. We've come a long way since then!

Reactions: 4

The best Canadian grand prix ever....
Awwww this brings me back happy memories...my eldest was obsessed with Jenson when she was little. I remember snuggling up on the sofa with her on my lap, cheering him on. This was a movie worthy race.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.