Formula 1 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think that the social media /PR overdrive that happens for US races is a bit pathetic? Is this what is needed to get US audiences interested?

As much as I love seeing Daniel in a crop top it seems like whenever they go to the US they have to pull these stunts to get people interested.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 12
Does anyone else think that the social media /PR overdrive that happens for US races is a bit pathetic? Is this what is needed to get US audiences interested?

As much as I love seeing Daniel in a crop top it seems like whenever they go to the US they have to pull these stunts to get people interested.
it’s ridiculously OTT (but also completely in line with north american sports) - i think the way the US market their sports is so different from the rest of the world that it looks ridiculous from the outside. that launch show was just crazy and my insta is full of the drivers at baseball games, meeting michael jordan, dj’ing, on james corden, i’m exhausted 🤣

i cannot even begin to imagine what it’s going to be like when they hit vegas.

(daniel in a crop top though?! 🔥👌🏻🔥)
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8
it’s ridiculously OTT (but also completely in line with north american sports) - i think the way the US market their sports is so different from the rest of the world that it looks ridiculous from the outside. that launch show was just crazy and my insta is full of the drivers at baseball games, meeting michael jordan, dj’ing, on james corden, i’m exhausted 🤣

i cannot even begin to imagine what it’s going to be like when they hit vegas.

(daniel in a crop top though?! 🔥👌🏻🔥)
Now if Pierre Gasly could also try out a crop top, that would be grand.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 6
don’t tease me stephen!!

who do we need to contact to request this?!
SIGN ME UP FOR THIS TOO! 😂

I agree with you @Heidi88, it’s been complete overkill! My Instagram is just a rolling feed of F1 drivers out and about which I never thought I’d complain about but I’m actually fatigued by all the content 🤣 I’ll be happy when we’re back in Europe again and away from the media circus.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
SIGN ME UP FOR THIS TOO! 😂

I agree with you @Heidi88, it’s been complete overkill! My Instagram is just a rolling feed of F1 drivers out and about which I never thought I’d complain about but I’m actually fatigued by all the content 🤣 I’ll be happy when we’re back in Europe again and away from the media circus.
Yeah bring on Europe where one driver sits down in front of their car in team merch and has a chat with Martin Brundle.

Nothing like F1.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7
Yeah bring on Europe where one driver sits down in front of their car in team merch and has a chat with Martin Brundle.

Nothing like F1.
Yes please! I don’t like them being paraded about like performing monkeys. I know some of them are probably enjoying it but it must be distracting from the race too. I can see myself getting super hacked off watching all the celebs there this weekend 🙄
 
  • Like
Reactions: 9
Yes please! I don’t like them being paraded about like performing monkeys. I know some of them are probably enjoying it but it must be distracting from the race too. I can see myself getting super hacked off watching all the celebs there this weekend 🙄
Hopefully Martin Brundle is there to have no clue who they are and then make passive aggressive, sarcastic comments about them on the grid walk.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh yes. Super short short shorts! Proper little booty shorts.
Song to play for this, Tambourine by Eve 🤣😂
Pierre strutting down the paddock topless and super short shorts 🤪😝
Yep we are pervs!

Just watching the Opening Ceremony from last night (?) The teams all come out to be interviewed. McLaren got the loudest cheer along with Ferrari, then Mercedes turn up last and get the biggest cheers, mainly for Lewis. That podium is crazy. But just a over the top ceremony but knew it would be. $$$
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Song to play for this, Tambourine by Eve 🤣😂
Pierre strutting down the paddock topless and super short shorts 🤪😝
Yep we are pervs!

i think we are entitled. F1 was always woman in tiny outfits being perved at (still is a bit) while the drivers swaggered about. Its definitely justified 🤣
Make them all wear tiny outfits and let the fans rate them😉🤣
 
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Song to play for this, Tambourine by Eve 🤣😂
Pierre strutting down the paddock topless and super short shorts 🤪😝
Yep we are pervs!

Just watching the Opening Ceremony from last night (?) The teams all come out to be interviewed. McLaren got the loudest cheer along with Ferrari, then Mercedes turn up last and get the biggest cheers, mainly for Lewis. That podium is crazy. But just a over the top ceremony but knew it would be. $$$
I put it on thinking it was live…. Always need to check this thread!
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 1
I put it on thinking it was live…. Always need to check this thread!
I thought it was to start with but it was dark so knew with the time difference it must have been last night. They rushed the interviews with drivers, team principals and other members so we could get half hr of Kygo music. Some of them didn't even get to speak, maybe they were happy with that. But Fernando did not attend, wonder why?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.