Formula 1 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
urgent alert for @StephenTJackson 🚨

View attachment 1230935

if it’s one thing i love about pierre it’s his dedication to providing thirst traps 🔥👌🏻
Feral! It's the only word to truly describe how he makes me feel.

Nobody in F1 currently does thirst traps like Pierre. And his arms are just so defined, and the veins. I could suck along the veins. I just want him to duck me. And then I want to snuggle with him in bed. Then I want to wake up to him wearing just his cute neck chain, looking hot as duck like in that picture of him in bed, being cute and adorable. Before he gives me the morning duck of my life. And we live happily ever after. 😂🥵
 
  • Haha
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Feral! It's the only word to truly describe how he makes me feel.

Nobody in F1 currently does thirst traps like Pierre. And his arms are just so defined, and the veins. I could suck along the veins. I just want him to duck me. And then I want to snuggle with him in bed. Then I want to wake up to him wearing just his cute neck chain, looking hot as duck like in that picture of him in bed, being cute and adorable. Before he gives me the morning duck of my life. And we live happily ever after. 😂🥵
Blimey Stephen I’m hungover and haven’t even had my first coffee yet! Can’t cope with this thread this early😂😂
 
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Feral! It's the only word to truly describe how he makes me feel.

Nobody in F1 currently does thirst traps like Pierre. And his arms are just so defined, and the veins. I could suck along the veins. I just want him to duck me. And then I want to snuggle with him in bed. Then I want to wake up to him wearing just his cute neck chain, looking hot as duck like in that picture of him in bed, being cute and adorable. Before he gives me the morning duck of my life. And we live happily ever after. 😂🥵
He seriously knows what he is doing definitely one of the hottest drivers. 😍 the eyes are come to bed eyes. Dirty boy 😂
 
  • Heart
  • Like
Reactions: 5
Feral! It's the only word to truly describe how he makes me feel.

Nobody in F1 currently does thirst traps like Pierre. And his arms are just so defined, and the veins. I could suck along the veins. I just want him to duck me. And then I want to snuggle with him in bed. Then I want to wake up to him wearing just his cute neck chain, looking hot as duck like in that picture of him in bed, being cute and adorable. Before he gives me the morning duck of my life. And we live happily ever after. 😂🥵
this was the first thing i read when i woke up this morning 🥵

stephen you’re one of my favourite people on this site 🤣
 
  • Heart
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 6
happy race week everyone!

to celebrate, here’s a photo of pierre:

CC0A4513-FB50-48D3-BD47-D8BF772987E5.jpeg


plenty of room for some of us to be on the boat with him, i’m sure you’ll agree 🔥👌🏻

predictions? thoughts? feelings on the fake water and overall glorious tackiness of the track?
 
  • Heart
  • Like
Reactions: 5
happy race week everyone!

to celebrate, here’s a photo of pierre:

View attachment 1240367

plenty of room for some of us to be on the boat with him, i’m sure you’ll agree 🔥👌🏻

predictions? thoughts? feelings on the fake water and overall glorious tackiness of the track?
I love the fact that the Pierre thirst has made it’s way over into this thread now too 🥵😂

I’m not excited for this one tbh, the long straights are going to be boring and there’s no atmosphere. I’m just looking forward to all the tack and memes it’s going to no doubt produce 😂😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
happy race week everyone!

to celebrate, here’s a photo of pierre:

View attachment 1240367

plenty of room for some of us to be on the boat with him, i’m sure you’ll agree 🔥👌🏻

predictions? thoughts? feelings on the fake water and overall glorious tackiness of the track?
Just going to sit my a on his crotch. Wrap my hands around his neck, snog the life out of him and then make sure I get the ride of my life on the back of the boat.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 7
I love the fact that the Pierre thirst has made it’s way over into this thread now too 🥵😂

I’m not excited for this one tbh, the long straights are going to be boring and there’s no atmosphere. I’m just looking forward to all the tack and memes it’s going to no doubt produce 😂😂
Oh we lust over Pierre here, have done for a while. Mainly after this pic
 

Attachments

  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Can you all stop lusting over Pierre please? Have you all forgot I'm his new Portuguese model girlfriend 😜😂

Also, my boyfriend sent me this today...

 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
happy race week everyone!

predictions? thoughts? feelings on the fake water and overall glorious tackiness of the track?
I predict that Lewis will shirk qualifying in favour of an impromptu megastar catwalk show for Tommy Hilfiger on the glittering Miami racetrack waters... Think Victorias Secret meets the Met Gala with Elton John as theme curator. Rihanna will emerge on hoisted strings from the Mercedes pit in all her pregnant glory singing "🎵We found love in a hopeless place 🎶" ... As she is swung over the race track like a pendulum, Latifi is distracted and makes a *gasp* rare mistake, causing the largest pile up in F1 history meaning all drivers are out of the race. Lew Lew jogs around the track with Rihanna on his back to the sound of thunderous applause from the crowd, a voicenote of encouragement playing from The Queen and by default takes pole. Russell, in his twisted car shell, who was on a purple sector flying lap mutters under his breath and snaps his 44 Mercedes voodoo doll in half. To be continued...

You read it here first!
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.