Fussy bugger!He's attractive on the left, no so much on the right.
Fussy bugger!He's attractive on the left, no so much on the right.
Those musclesurgent alert for @StephenTJackson
View attachment 1230935
if it’s one thing i love about pierre it’s his dedication to providing thirst traps![]()
those ARM VEINSThose muscles![]()
NO WORDSurgent alert for @StephenTJackson
View attachment 1230935
if it’s one thing i love about pierre it’s his dedication to providing thirst traps![]()
Bloody hell where did those guns come from?!urgent alert for @StephenTJackson
View attachment 1230935
if it’s one thing i love about pierre it’s his dedication to providing thirst traps![]()
Feral! It's the only word to truly describe how he makes me feel.urgent alert for @StephenTJackson
View attachment 1230935
if it’s one thing i love about pierre it’s his dedication to providing thirst traps![]()
Blimey Stephen I’m hungover and haven’t even had my first coffee yet! Can’t cope with this thread this earlyFeral! It's the only word to truly describe how he makes me feel.
Nobody in F1 currently does thirst traps like Pierre. And his arms are just so defined, and the veins. I could suck along the veins. I just want him to duck me. And then I want to snuggle with him in bed. Then I want to wake up to him wearing just his cute neck chain, looking hot as duck like in that picture of him in bed, being cute and adorable. Before he gives me the morning duck of my life. And we live happily ever after.![]()
He seriously knows what he is doing definitely one of the hottest drivers.Feral! It's the only word to truly describe how he makes me feel.
Nobody in F1 currently does thirst traps like Pierre. And his arms are just so defined, and the veins. I could suck along the veins. I just want him to duck me. And then I want to snuggle with him in bed. Then I want to wake up to him wearing just his cute neck chain, looking hot as duck like in that picture of him in bed, being cute and adorable. Before he gives me the morning duck of my life. And we live happily ever after.![]()
this was the first thing i read when i woke up this morningFeral! It's the only word to truly describe how he makes me feel.
Nobody in F1 currently does thirst traps like Pierre. And his arms are just so defined, and the veins. I could suck along the veins. I just want him to duck me. And then I want to snuggle with him in bed. Then I want to wake up to him wearing just his cute neck chain, looking hot as duck like in that picture of him in bed, being cute and adorable. Before he gives me the morning duck of my life. And we live happily ever after.![]()
I love the fact that the Pierre thirst has made it’s way over into this thread now toohappy race week everyone!
to celebrate, here’s a photo of pierre:
View attachment 1240367
plenty of room for some of us to be on the boat with him, i’m sure you’ll agree
predictions? thoughts? feelings on the fake water and overall glorious tackiness of the track?
Just going to sit my a on his crotch. Wrap my hands around his neck, snog the life out of him and then make sure I get the ride of my life on the back of the boat.happy race week everyone!
to celebrate, here’s a photo of pierre:
View attachment 1240367
plenty of room for some of us to be on the boat with him, i’m sure you’ll agree
predictions? thoughts? feelings on the fake water and overall glorious tackiness of the track?
Oh we lust over Pierre here, have done for a while. Mainly after this picI love the fact that the Pierre thirst has made it’s way over into this thread now too
I’m not excited for this one tbh, the long straights are going to be boring and there’s no atmosphere. I’m just looking forward to all the tack and memes it’s going to no doubt produce![]()
This picture still kills me. And still makes me want to have sex on a hammock, which is obviously a totally unsuitable and impractical place to have sex. But I'm sure we'd make it work.Oh we lust over Pierre here, have done for a while. Mainly after this pic
Yep somehow a way will be found. A new yoga position will be inventedThis picture still kills me. And still makes me want to have sex on a hammock, which is obviously a totally unsuitable and impractical place to have sex. But I'm sure we'd make it work.
I predict that Lewis will shirk qualifying in favour of an impromptu megastar catwalk show for Tommy Hilfiger on the glittering Miami racetrack waters... Think Victorias Secret meets the Met Gala with Elton John as theme curator. Rihanna will emerge on hoisted strings from the Mercedes pit in all her pregnant glory singing "happy race week everyone!
predictions? thoughts? feelings on the fake water and overall glorious tackiness of the track?