Formula 1 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so hard because I want Seb back. Can someone else just give up their seat so we can keep Hulk! Pity mazepin has already gone.

Reactions: 3
How did everyone do on the fantasy teams? I did ok but have just tweaked my team a bit for this weekend 🤞

Reactions: 1
I need to log in and check mine! Always forget 🙈

in other news -i was just reading that there is a huge fire 10km away, visible on the track. The issue? Apparently the fire is a result of a missile strike! Yikes!! Why does F1 just follow the money. Seriously scary!

Reactions: 5
I need to log in and check mine! Always forget 🙈

in other news -i was just reading that there is a huge fire 10km away, visible on the track. The issue? Apparently the fire is a result of a missile strike! Yikes!! Why does F1 just follow the money. Seriously scary!
Who has said its due to missile strike?

Eta delay for 15 mins so sky sports say

BBC are anyway, apparently Yemen's Houti rebels claimed responsibility for an attack, according to the Associated Press.
Yeah Sky sports said Associated press are saying that. Those rebels deliberately attacked it. I think I heard sky f1 say another meeting tonight for f1 and teams. Worrying

Apparently sky are saying there talk of the race being called off. It was a misfile attack on the oil refinery and some drivers are happy about racing there 🥺

Terribly! I'm last haha! I always tend to keep my team the same and see how I fair across the season 😂 not looking good so far
I’ve decided this is what I’m going to do! Plus I’m usually forgetful with these sorts of things too 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Apparently sky are saying there talk of the race being called off. It was a misfile attack on the oil refinery and some drivers are happy about racing there 🥺
I can imagine they wouldn't be no one is paid enough to risk their lives and F1 would be a prime target missfire statement or not. They withdrew from Russia and they should set principles of not entertaining countries that behave in such matter

Reactions: 7
I mean this is the first major attacks Jeddah faced, its hardly Afghanistan. What do you mean "not entertaining countries that behave in such matter" ? What matters exactly.
Looking forward to see all of you call for the cancellating of the American Grand Prix. The government just ceased all the funds of the Afghan Central Bank, women's rights are being taken left and right, and they get a shooting every other day. Truly a savage and most dangerous country.

/sarcasm

conspiracy theory is, seb isn’t still positive for covid but he doesn’t want to race as a protest so to compromise and save face AM have said he still is….. I don’t know how true this is!

Reactions: 8
So the race is still going ahead but I don't think many are in favour of it?

Based on some of the articles I read this morning, there are concerns of the consequences of them not racing and how easy it would be for them to all leave the country?! Seems kind of like blackmail in a way by saying if they don't race they won't be able to leave the country (at least that's the impression I get)
Awful that they are essentially being forced into racing :/

Well the race is going ahead. Yikes. Hope quali today goes well but the drivers and teams will be tired and stressed. Should have been cancelled immediately, it's not worth it.

So the race is still going ahead but I don't think many are in favour of it?

Based on some of the articles I read this morning, there are concerns of the consequences of them not racing and how easy it would be for them to all leave the country?! Seems kind of like blackmail in a way by saying if they don't race they won't be able to leave the country (at least that's the impression I get)
Awful that they are essentially being forced into racing :/
It is blackmail. It's disgusting, they are trapped in the country unless they race is the impression I got from the article. They should never race there again.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Blackmailing them hope everything goes OK F1 needs to start being a role model

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.