Formula 1 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Checo signing - is their anyway to compare him, Albon and Pierre’s results. In my opinion he hasn’t done anything great and they’ve signed him early on for a red bull signing

Reactions: 2
I definitely think they were looking for bigger things from Perez for 2021. He's been consistent in the 4th place sense, but generally, so was Albon. I think they wanted to see someone who would be more on par with Max. But still glad to see his contract has been extended.

Reactions: 4
Checo signing - is their anyway to compare him, Albon and Pierre’s results. In my opinion he hasn’t done anything great and they’ve signed him early on for a red bull signing
Tbh, I think Perez is just what Red Bull wants right now and I’m not at all surprised he’s been signed on for 2022. He’s got the experience, had some great (and terrible but so have many of the others) drives this year and he’s the team player that they want. I’m pleased for him!

come on Mercedes, tell us who’s gonna be your second driver for 2022!! 😜

Reactions: 6
He'll be the first driver to do two consecutive full seasons with RB since Ricciardo if he finishes 2022, which is insane.

Wow what an FP2, Leclerc and Verstappen out!

Reactions: 4
He'll be the first driver to do two consecutive full seasons with RB since Ricciardo if he finishes 2022, which is insane.

Wow what an FP2, Leclerc and Verstappan out!
He's on his last PU before grid penalty, he should be careful

Reactions: 2
Definitely sus IMO with not also announcing Pierre then too. I wonder who has come calling on him 👀👀👀
Plot twist he goes to Mercedes! 😂
George goes to Alpha and Bottas goes to Williams.

Sadly think Pierre will stay at Alpha and maybe carry on doing well there but bet he is pissed off and he should be

Reactions: 5

Sadly think Pierre will stay at Alpha and maybe carry on doing well there but bet he is pissed off and he should be
Think whoever posted about Pierre going to mclaren next was right, I think he’ll do another year and then go from there

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Angry Pierre seems to win races. Wasn't there something kind of crappy said before Monza and he won it?
But yeah. With the biggest rules change/package change coming in years I see him probably doing another year at AT unless something big comes along. But I'd still be upset if I was him

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.