Formula 1 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was actually thinking about this at the weekend because they showed all the Quadrant flags in the crowd and I wondered whether McLaren would be a bit annoyed as these would probably have been McLaren flags pre-Quadrant. Zac being behind it makes sense!

Reactions: 2
I was actually thinking about this at the weekend because they showed all the Quadrant flags in the crowd and I wondered whether McLaren would be a bit annoyed as these would probably have been McLaren flags pre-Quadrant. Zac being behind it makes sense!
I mean he’s allowed lando to have the logo put on the underside of his cap! I’m sure it was a way for Zak to get more people in (aka younger people who might not ordinarily have been F1 fans)

I mean he’s allowed lando to have the logo put on the underside of his cap! I’m sure it was a way for Zak to get more people in (aka younger people who might not ordinarily have been F1 fans)
Yes, I think it worked. I absolutely believed Lando made it. I only got curious and wanted to check if his big bro is in it. Did not expect Zak. I love Zak idea, but I am a bit sad it was not Lando alone. Now I am less mad at the other members, as I thought they are only piggybacking Lando's fame. They are only hired by Zak, still annoying though.

Reactions: 3
We've got to remember Zak is a marketing man. That was one of the key attractions of McLaren hiring him - for him getting the sponsorship deals done. So Quadrant is just a really good way for him to get brand engagement from that younger audience. They go through Quadrant > Lando > McLaren. It all filters through to be good for McLaren.

Apparently Bottas is speaking to Alfa Romeo about a seat there (should Russell move to Mercedes).
I wonder if Kimi will retire this year or not, I’d like Giovinazzi to stay, but I guess his seat is also up in the air.

• Wow
Apparently Bottas is speaking to Alfa Romeo about a seat there (should Russell move to Mercedes).
I wonder if Kimi will retire this year or not, I’d like Giovinazzi to stay, but I guess his seat is also up in the air.
Yes I saw this earlier, as 'Kimi' was trending on Twitter!

I can imagine Alfa going for bottas and then possibly Zhou or shwartzmen.
I feel for giovanazzi.. he makes the most out of a poor car but he isn’t going to get a drive at a better team & I can imagine Alfa wanting some young starting the new era

Reactions: 5
Feel for Giovanassi as he'll probably end up without a seat, which is a shame considering alfa isn't that great a car. I do think kimi will go I can't imagine he's content with being a back marker tbh. Be a come down for Bottas as well but he's never really taken the fight to Hamilton and now its too late

Yeah would have thought Shwartzman if he doesn’t mess up this season will get the Alfa seat or Illot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.