Formula 1 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lady in white is there even white mask!
Wonder if she'll try and convert Kelly to white.
The White clothes cult

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is that geri still in white??? I’m a huge Spice girls fan but This is just so annoying. come one, wear something red bull or something orange!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bit strange that you saw Max and Lando both greeted by their team but not Bottas. Maybe that’s why he’s less than happy. Although I’m pretty sure he’s got a pretty introverted personality so might just be him

Reactions: 5
In 10 days time we’ll be setting up camp at Woodlands…so excited!! 🧡🏎

Reactions: 8
I am sooooooooooo bored of seeing Max win races now. And the lady in white wearing white.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The FIA changes to the cars just mean it’s now Red Bull winning everything rather than Mercedes. Boring!

Lando is so witty 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
After merc wining everything for the last 7 years I’d happily take a bit of red bull domination and I’m a ferrari fan 🤣. It’s actually makes me watch the races again rather than turning off after lap 2 because Lewis is so far ahead. Mclaren aren’t too far behind as well so hopefully the season carries on like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Red bull dominated the merc now red bull there's always been a more dominant team but would be nice if it was a different team having said that I do like Max and would be nice to see him win a championship. Bit awkward it mercs reign is over considering Lewis is there for another 2 years but then after his 08 win he wasn't even really in the title hunts so 🤔

Reactions: 3
I’m sure I read he’s got a clause that says he can leave early once he’s won 8 championships which would make sense as he’d have the record then and I can’t see anyone beating that for a long time. If the changes next year fall in merc favour like last time they will be back for 2022 so I’m making the most of 2021. I do like Max as well. Would be nice for a different world champion for a change. Pity Mrs I only wear white Horner will be milking it though.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.