Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ghostyhost

Chatty Member
Plot twist he goes to Mercedes! 😂
George goes to Alpha and Bottas goes to Williams.

Sadly think Pierre will stay at Alpha and maybe carry on doing well there but bet he is pissed off and he should be
Angry Pierre seems to win races. Wasn't there something kind of shitty said before Monza and he won it?
But yeah. With the biggest rules change/package change coming in years I see him probably doing another year at AT unless something big comes along. But I'd still be upset if I was him

Reactions: 1
If you feel exhaustions you never felt before under not even the toughest conditions you raced in, and you had Covid a few months ago, you can connect the dots. It's not like long Covid affects everyone the same, especially athletes. For them to be this exhausted probably equals the struggles you are describing about us mortals.

I also dont see morally much wrong about it in any case: It actually helps to highlight that it can hit even the most healthiest.
Yes I get that and as I said not calling him a liar but last week he seemed fine at Silverstone.
Yes I get covid affect people in different ways but it's not been spoken about since he had it last year until now.
Covid doesn't need to be highlighted every country has it and affects all ages no matter what.

Maybe lose a seat or go to lesser team I can't Daniel really doing much in F1 RB was his best shot probably biased as I don't really rate him as driver
Maybe Daniel can go to William's? His experience there would be good for them and even maybe him. Worse thing could happen and no seat for him. Hope not.
So sorry but Pierre and Lando would be the best looking sorry but not saying Carlos is not good looking he is, but not with Charles those 2 cannot compete with P and L 😁🥰

• Heart
I can't with George. Sometimes I see him as a fun hottie, other times just pure arrogance.
Dunno about arrogance as in he is nowhere near what Lewis used to be, he has lost that now much more friendly in interviews. George for me listens to too many people in charge as in toes the line of rules like being back at school and listening to head teacher like he is scared of doing anything wrong.

Lola123

VIP Member
Really? If you watch Kym Ilman, he said lando was single and there’s a funny clip on insta where lando said he’s single like 2 weeks ago. Maybe he got a new gf in that time
If you put his name in, there’s some model that comes up. Whether he is hiding it or not I dunno. I’d say he doesn’t but he strikes me as someone who will keep it private and then be like bam I got married 😂😂

• Wow