Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HaloGirl

VIP Member
I’ve been very nervous about this weekend and especially regarding Lando. Can’t explain it and definitely didn’t want to put it out into the universe which is why I kept my mouth 🤐
I agree.I felt really weird hearing Brundle saying Lando could get pole. Really hope that is it. It’s awful seeing crashes like we have seen. Lando must be very shocked.

Reactions: 1

Lucia

VIP Member
View attachment 694991

View attachment 694996

You're going to have to excuse me, Lewis Hamilton is trying to kill me. And I'm totally here for it. Those short shorts are everything.

And that view of his chest, arms and armpits. Fuck I'm drooling.

I'm not coming to steal him from anyone but Jesus he is hot as fuck and so god damn sexy. I can't handle it. And my guys aren't posting shirtless pics and workout pics at the moment so I'm taking what I can. 😂😂
He's looking fit as

• Heart

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
I personally don’t think they’re together but a lot of fan pages follow her
Ooooh her! Head over to the wag thread. We had the whole Kate-Cate convo. :LOL:

• Haha

conrea37

VIP Member
Bottas to stay with merc for next year…. We’ll it’s getting hot now isn’t it

ETA: this isn’t from the BBC or anything so I’m taking it with a pinch of salt
There’s no news says Valtteri and George in the press conference earlier

Sitting outside our motor home swelteringdrinking fizz and being deafened by the helicopters arriving for the rich and famous lol. Atmosphere since we arrived has been electric.
Thursday - Top Gear tag challenge. Seb, Antonio and Lando v freddie etc. One lap. Jump out of supercar (Aston Martin/Alfa Romeo/McLaren) and tap next driver. Great fun and we had a good view.
Friday - Hamilton South - great seats but in sun all day 😱. Practice good, sprint qualy really exciting. Crowd reaction to Lewis, Lando but especially George outstanding. Lando is the new heart throb and there are McLaren hats everywhere!!
Saturday - Hamilton south again but this time in the shade! Great views. Practice 2 was pretty boring. Sprint race was slightly exciting but mostly a procession at front. Hubby saying he thinks it spoils the race because it’s probably going to be a repeat performance. We’ll see tomorrow!
And for all you Gasly fans, he was right in front of us on the grid doing reflex exercises and looking mighty fine. Took photo but it looks like he was miles away lol.
One more day to enjoy them back to reality….

View attachment 667293View attachment 667294
View attachment 667306
Wow hope you are not burnt ☺ love the pics and hope you are enjoying it, seem to be. I bet it is even hotter there than away from site? The noise yesterday was unreal when Max count not beat Lewis. Hope tomorrow is a bit more interesting than today but yeah enjoy and no not jealous much 😄

Me_over_here

I wish the 'Karen Horner' thing hadn't taken off, purely because I know someone of the same name who is a decent person and it makes me do a double take every time I see it!

• Haha

Me_over_here

Well it is only a joke but also unless the person you know with same name works in F1 you would not need to worry would you?
I know it is, just sounds odd to me every time I hear it 😀 She doesn't, unfortunately, in a bank, much less interesting to me😜. Nothing against banking of course, but given the choice I'd rather be in F1.