Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola123

VIP Member
Bottas to stay with merc for next year…. We’ll it’s getting hot now isn’t it

ETA: this isn’t from the BBC or anything so I’m taking it with a pinch of salt

Interesting hearing CH. Yes,Red Bull would have done exactly the same thing. They are a dirty team and this week has illustrated that.
They all do the backing up on the last quali lapand I think it may have been said before but it does need looking at.
Well pretty clear who the fans there are supporting

It looks like I have long covid. I've gone from being healthy to being under a respiratory consultant, a rheumatologist and a haematologist.
I can walk up the stairs one day and be fine and do the same the next day and nearly collapse. Its just really odd so it is more that likely that he is experiencing different levels of whatever symptoms he is getting if that is the case.

Also I'm absolutely gutted for Seb. I get the rules are there for a reason and a lighter tank can make a difference but it just seems really harsh.
The FIA have been on it this weekend 🙄
Ah sorry to hear this I hope you getter better someday 😊 cannot be easy not knowing what the next day is gonna be like.
I know well gutted for Seb but sadly the rules are there.

suri24

It was confirmed on a YouTube clip I watched, one of the lads (think it was George or a sky reporter) asked him about it
Really? If you watch Kym Ilman, he said lando was single and there’s a funny clip on insta where lando said he’s single like 2 weeks ago. Maybe he got a new gf in that time

Raquencha

Chatty Member
I used to watch Indycar about 20 years ago, it was on channel 5 and Eurosport and I enjoyed it. It’s not the same technically to f1 but there were some great races. Loads of safety cars but also meant no one ran away with the lead. If I still had access to it id probably still watch it.

Lola123

VIP Member
I think they’ll wait till the end of the season to decide. He’s fully moved to Italy now. It’ll also give them chance to see how those in lower formulas do. I personally want someone to give Albon a second chance.
I think unless P goes, no chance however he has done fairly well for them in the normal cars so I think when P goes next year Alex will be back

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
She won’t be feeling lucky visiting him in jail 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
(I’m just kidding but jeeez wasn’t expecting this from toto.. Lawrence not so much of a surprise I’ve said before & I’ll say again he gives me creep vibes from all angles of life)
Jail? What have I missed? :eek: