Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nzzo

I think they’ll wait till the end of the season to decide. He’s fully moved to Italy now. It’ll also give them chance to see how those in lower formulas do. I personally want someone to give Albon a second chance.
Me too!

Reactions: 1

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
Here we go, 2022! Apparently the current F1 cars lose about 35% of their downforce when 20m behind another car and 46% when 10m behind, whilst the 2022 cars are supposed to only be 4% loss in downforce when 20m behind and 18% when 10m behind. Vroom vroom 🏎
Mehh I kinda like it, but that wing?! It looks like it will break down easily

Edit: the back wing also reminds me of a beer opener

kiiwiih

VIP Member
I’m on the edge of my seat here. I want an orange pole position, please give it to me.

9A177618-41C6-4D9F-AA8A-63D0BBD5C4B0.jpeg

• Sad

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
I
IIRC the drivers including all their kit and their seat have to be a minimum of 80kg, and they try to be as close to it as poss to avoid being disadvantaged. If they're under they have ballast added to the car, they used to be able to choose where it went but now it gets added to their seat unit.
The taller guys still seem to really struggle with it. Bottas has mentioned that when the weight limit went up it allowed him to gain half a stone and it allowed him to be in his comfortable athletic weight range rather than obsessing and calorie counting.
When Di Resta was commentating an FP1 last season he was saying that he's so tall he really struggled and had to ration himself on race weeks, to the point that he didn't have tea on Friday nights bless him.

Off to Silverstone this week, checked the weather and it's looks like a scorcher. Currently preg so that's gonna be fun 🥵
I went one year while 7 months pregnant, comfy camping chair if you're GA and a cooling spray are a must! ❤

I would actually die.
Expectations low for George, no disrespect, he said himself he's been out qualifying the pace of the car.

Expecting the usual top 3 if I'm honest but not averse to some Pierre or Lando action.
I know but hey we are dreaming here as let's face it we can probably guess the top 3 or 4. There might be some changes but it if goes to script we know. So let's have some fun.

Here is max and what he said sorry video cannot get this. Lewis was asked if he wanted to add anything he did not speak.

Attachments