Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
Reactions: 2

Hereiam44

I was actually thinking about this at the weekend because they showed all the Quadrant flags in the crowd and I wondered whether McLaren would be a bit annoyed as these would probably have been McLaren flags pre-Quadrant. Zac being behind it makes sense!

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
So I was at work during the sprint, but I see you guys agree it wasn't that great. Based on yor comments I hope they let this idea fade away, and keep the one race in sunday format.

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
It was better than I thought it would be actually, I was expecting a bit more of a procession. Not sure I like this deciding the race grid though 😕

Lucia

VIP Member
Twitter is going barmy, Red Bull have sacked an employee for racism, but Helmet has apparently made some comment about Yuki that is racist, and then Karen in response to questions about the racist abuse Hamilton has faced over the incident has gone but Max gets abuse as well. Ignoring that Max won't get racist abuse.

Honestly, Red Bull are making themselves look worse and worse over this. PR disaster. Just a total shitshow all over.
Just caught up with it all that's fucking disgusting no words for it and no Max doesn't get the abuse Hamilton received

Reactions: 1