Formula 1 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking forward to how the format is gonna go at Silverstone with the sprint race. No idea how that'll go down in F1.

Reactions: 8
So excited to think we'll be at the next race. I better remember my Danny tee and McLaren cap cos was wearing both today and seemed to help ๐Ÿคญ

Looking forward to how the format is gonna go at Silverstone with the sprint race. No idea how that'll go down in F1.
I'll be honest, not a clue how it works.

Reactions: 4
The amount of penalties was ridiculous yesterday. HOWEVER, at least they were consistent. I would rather that than 50% end up with penalties, 50% not. Still none of them should have been though.

Reactions: 9
Daddy is already basically funding Haas, he ain't going anywhere.
Wishful thinking.

Now where was you yesterday? Did you see Pierre's beard?! Jesus following those twatty footballers with fake crappy beard. No no no. So disappointed with him following that naff trend.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Wishful thinking.

Now where was you yesterday? Did you see Pierre's beard?! Jesus following those twatty footballers with fake crappy beard. No no no. So disappointed with him following that naff trend.
I was stuck at work dealing with idiots who were taking the piss and terrible phone signal so I only managed to watch a few laps of the race on my phone.

But yes, Pierre needs to sort that beard out. Or take his top off so I don't focus on the beard.

Reactions: 5
I'm fairness to Mazepin he's not wrong on that one the mercs both did it week 1 I'm Austria and nothing said. But he should probably worry about himself atm ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 4
I was stuck at work dealing with idiots who were taking the piss and terrible phone signal so I only managed to watch a few laps of the race on my phone.

But yes, Pierre needs to sort that beard out. Or take his top off so I don't focus on the beard.
Both shave beard and definitely take that top,off more ๐Ÿ˜‚
Soz you had crap day, had 1 today.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Both shave beard and definitely take that top,off more ๐Ÿ˜‚
Soz you had crap day, had 1 today.
Thanks. Got a week off now, so I'm gonna be chilled for a bit. Hope you have a better day tomorrow.

carlossainz55~p~CQ9HrZRLaeo~1.jpg

Jesus Carlos! Warn people before you post pictures like this! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
They are still saying there will be 23 races! Turkey is still tbc by the look of it. Maybe they will just do two at Abu Dhabi.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.