Formula 1 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blimey Sky have got live Sky F1 on the news channel.
Surprise its about Max and Lewis.
Max still saying Lewis's celebration was disrespectful and unsportsman's like.
This is just gonna go on and on.

Reactions: 4
I can't believe how rattled Red Bull are over this. Even after a couple of weeks. The Red Bull is still probably the better car this season. Max is still probably title favourite. It all just makes Red Bull look a bit pathetic, but what's new with that.

Reactions: 10
Its ridiculous and puts a sour taste on the season. Lewis' twitter reports he called Max and thought things were sorted. As much as I love Seb I'm gutted he won the titles with RB they're such a knobhead team

Reactions: 6
Happy Birthday Fernando. 40! Jesus. He is being interviewed on F1 he says he has spent 90% of his life behind wheel of some type of car.
Dedication

• Heart
The Mercedes statement on twitter and the last paragraph of the stewards verdict makes it extremely obvious that this POS Horner tried to argue that Hamilton did everything on purpose. What a pathetic man.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Respect for merc for that statement and standing up for themselves and Lewis’s character. Red Bull as a team are just disgusting to me, it pains me that I have to support them to support Checo 😂

• Haha
Respect for merc for that statement and standing up for themselves and Lewis’s character. Red Bull as a team are just disgusting to me, it pains me that I have to support them to support Checo 😂
I feel like I need to personally get Gasly out of the Red Bull stable to save him myself. He needs to get out.

Reactions: 5
Hey I joined and haven’t posted much. I joined the fantasy league.
also on Will Buxtons Twitter he said the stewards said the evidence was created rather than discovered. RB made Albon drive around Silverstone in the same position as Hamilton for the evidence.
592DF82E-7E1A-472C-9FE3-56BC9B1484BE.jpeg

is it the budget cap or pride that’s making Horner go so obsessive with this?!

I'm no Horner fan, he's creeped me out since the distant days he just ran Arden, and I think he and Very Strange Spice are well matched. Recreating a scenario is pretty pathetic. I do think the budget cap as a lot to do with it but they're probably also getting a bit fed up of Hamilton crashing into their drivers then subsequently outscoring them. If I were (lovely 😍) Alex though, I'd be a bit miffed they didn't seem to care as much when I lost out because of it.

For the record, I'm fairly neutral, I don't care for Hamilton but I'm not that keen on Verstappen either. Just give Seb a few hundred championship points for caring for bees instead 🤪😁.

Hey I joined and haven’t posted much. I joined the fantasy league.
also on Will Buxtons Twitter he said the stewards said the evidence was created rather than discovered. RB made Albon drive around Silverstone in the same position as Hamilton for the evidence.View attachment 687186

is it the budget cap or pride that’s making Horner go so obsessive with this?!
Desperation in my opinion.
Move and get racing fighting each other on the track and shut up with the media. Karen Horner is not too much, in your face on TV and written press. Yes uts his job but far too often.
For me it is taking away from the main point this is sport.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.