Formula 1 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lewis did ask on the radio (later, first he started defending himself) but in the post race interview for Dutch TV it became really awkward. It started ok, but then he just started blaming Max again and no empathy at all. Don’t mind him being happy that he won. But saying:I’ll give Max a call but I’ve got nothing to say to him?! To me, it looks like he has no respect at all for Max.

About Danny Ric, I believe he was genuine asking about Max. Not for PR. They really like eachother.
I agree that the watch incident was strange. Haven’t seen the whole interview, but I was very surprised to see this action. Looked really awkward. Prob good intentions but not the right time/moment.
I don’t know what Lewis is meant to say. He asked on the radio full stop.They are fighting for a title. Max is a ruthless competitor and has caused crashes. I know Max went to hospital but it was a check up. He was able to walk. He clearly was able to use social media.
Let’s not forget that Danny Ric left Red Bull because of Max. Yes they are friendly, but they aren’t that close. As a fellow driver he would have been shocked but he’s had a battering about that jokey watch incident.

Reactions: 7
Changing the topic to a more light hearted approach.

My husband was intrigued after I said how much I loved Seb. Shag, marry, avoid current F1 drivers?

I'll start. Shag Daniel, marry Seb, avoid Nikita
S: Charles
M: Lando
A: Nikkita

Reactions: 3
I’m too old for it to be appropriate to play this game 😂😂 so I’ll have to go shag Toto, marry Toto and avoid all the others 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Finally recovered from the weekend and getting home in the small hours this morning. 29 degrees and being 22 weeks pregnant do naaat mix.
And a little gripe, when I booked our tickets I kinda had to gamble as the info about each granstand is pretty much non-existent on the main site with info about whether it's covered or not, and whether there's good big screen visibility. So I ended up booking Village A which is uncovered, cos I had it mixed up with Village B which is 😔 at least we could sit elsewhere Fri & Sat
But oh well, it was worth it! Last time I was there was 2012 when it was a swampy mudbath so it was one extreme to another. Sadly I missed the first and third F2 races which I normally watch at home, just needed to avoid being in the sun from so early. But sprint quali and that race :love: I'm glad Max is okay, but I'm not exactly a fan of his or CH's tit eating grin, so although I didn't want it to come about like this, I'm glad it's ended up with the title fight remaining close so that there's more ~spice in the weeks to come. 0 points for RB this week though...I don't think I'd want to be contractless Sergio at the moment with Liam Lawson doing so well.

Shag/marry/avoid is a very tough one, there's a few I have a soft spot for.
Probs:
Shag: Pierre 🤩
Marry: deffo not Charles or Valtteri the love rats, would probs have to be Seb, Hulk or KMag.
Avoid: Max, Lance and Nikita

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
This is my favourite thread on the whole of the internet, I’m so glad I found you all 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m a bit late to the max/Lewis crash comment but I think it’s worth pointing out that people at the track can only see what’s happening on the big screen. I was in club corner and the footage showed a sudden big dust cloud and Lewis emerging first. That’s why people cheered. I thought max had caught the gravel - nobody realised he had had a serious crash till it was replayed and then the reaction was of concern and everyone clapped when he got out.

Reactions: 6
I’m a bit late to the max/Lewis crash comment but I think it’s worth pointing out that people at the track can only see what’s happening on the big screen. I was in club corner and the footage showed a sudden big dust cloud and Lewis emerging first. That’s why people cheered. I thought max had caught the gravel - nobody realised he had had a serious crash till it was replayed and then the reaction was of concern and everyone clapped when he got out.
I've seen a video or reel on Instagram and it is fro. The coveted area right near that crash. The cheers are for Lrwis when he tries to overtake but then when the crowd see Max go off it changes to gasp and concern. Yes phones come out to record but hey that happens anywhere. I'll try and find it and screen shot it

Reactions: 4
I've seen a video or reel on Instagram and it is fro. The coveted area right near that crash. The cheers are for Lrwis when he tries to overtake but then when the crowd see Max go off it changes to gasp and concern. Yes phones come out to record but hey that happens anywhere. I'll try and find it and screen shot it
I also saw this videos. People where cheering because they saw the cars. When the crash happened you could hear omg, wtf, wow etc. People saw that it was bad. There was no cheering after that. There was only concern. I loved it that people clapped after Max got out of the car. Showed that they really cared about his safety.

I’m dutch and a Max fan..

Reactions: 6
I also saw this videos. People where cheering because they saw the cars. When the crash happened you could hear omg, wtf, wow etc. People saw that it was bad. There was no cheering after that. There was only concern. I loved it that people clapped after Max got out of the car. Showed that they really cared about his safety.

I’m dutch and a Max fan..
I cannot find it now in Instagram seen so.many shite reels trying to find it. Urgh. Yep more concern and people scared. I think we all held our breathes until we knew he was getting out of car.
We all have our faves and sorry your Man ain't 1of mine but no way on earth would I wish him to be hurt. He is an amazing driver same his boss is an annoying camera hogging twit but that is not Max's fault. He has brought the best and fighter out of Lewis and the battle is great for the sport.
He'll be fighting fit for next race and be determined to win. Just hope for no crashes.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.