Formula 1 #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Alex to Mercedes thing seems to have gone very quiet unfortunately. I’d like to see him go there and Kimi do 2-3 years at Williams like George did

Reactions: 3
I imagine it's both of them out at Sauber. Still think that other seat is Carlos' most likely landing spot once he accepts no big team is as interested as he thought they'd be.

Ollie Bearman is probably going into that Haas seat, and maybe we'll see Valtteri after the other one, though I think there's also potential for him to return to Williams.

Reactions: 3
I imagine it's both of them out at Sauber. Still think that other seat is Carlos' most likely landing spot once he accepts no big team is as interested as he thought they'd be.

Ollie Bearman is probably going into that Haas seat, and maybe we'll see Valtteri after the other one, though I think there's also potential for him to return to Williams.
I think James could be quite happy to work with him and then I can see them keeping him on a kimi’s mentor because Zhou has made it very public bottas really helped him in his rookie year

Reactions: 1