Forgetaboutme19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stating she will buy carpet for child’s bedroom if she does not move my question is why has the kids never had carpet in the first place she can afford to smoke and smoke weed but kids have very old dirty mats ffs get your priorities sorted also stay of TIk Tok when you are “cleaning” lol as you spend more time reading comments than doing any work how many times do you need to brush up tit old broken toys then spend ages sorting them those 2 wee girls deserve so much more than this tit show

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Makes you wonder where the father is, another comment said he had raised concerns.. show up for your children ffs look at the state of her

Reactions: 2
Makes you wonder where the father is, another comment said he had raised concerns.. show up for your children ffs look at the state of her
The kids are till 2 different fathers , not sure they’re much better as she’s said in past she had to give bus money to 1 just to bring child home 🙄

The kids are till 2 different fathers , not sure they’re much better as she’s said in past she had to give bus money to 1 just to bring child home 🙄
Yep. She mentioned a little while ago that dad had/was phoning social services as the children where “walking around with tatty clothes”. I’ve sent an email over, I know her name and area so hoping I get somewhere with it. Them poor babies

Yep. She mentioned a little while ago that dad had/was phoning social services as the children where “walking around with tatty clothes”. I’ve sent an email over, I know her name and area so hoping I get somewhere with it. Them poor babies
it’s so concerning isn’t it. She goes to lengths to protect them from being on camera but is neglecting them whilst on live - makes zero sense

it’s so concerning isn’t it. She goes to lengths to protect them from being on camera but is neglecting them whilst on live - makes zero sense
Yep. Unfortunately her priorities are all wrong. I remember an old mod of hers came out a while back and spoke about her awful living standards on another website. I won’t name as I’m not sure if it’s against tattles rules. She completely denied all the ex mods allegations but now some seems true. Its a shame really

Just watching her live ,she's " hobbling " around with a walking stick because she has a bad back but managing to walk quite normally and get up and down off the floor . She's just mentioned she is hoping to get a move because her back can't manage the stairs ! Hence the stick!!

She's cleaning her kids room which she apparently deep cleaned last week , the amount of food in the room is disgusting ,the whole room is vile. Her kids have no respect for anything and she is just as bad

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just watching her live ,she's " hobbling " around with a walking stick because she has a bad back but managing to walk quite normally and get up and down off the floor . She's just mentioned she is hoping to get a move because her back can't manage the stairs ! Hence the stick!!

She's cleaning her kids room which she apparently deep cleaned last week , the amount of food in the room is disgusting ,the whole room is vile. Her kids have no respect for anything and she is just as bad

She also said she hasn’t washed pots in a week. HASNT WASHED FORKS PLATES ETC IN A WEEK. What are those poor kids eating off, I don’t wanna see the state of that kitchen. I really feel for her kids bad. Doesn’t want help cleaning, if your backs that bad you would do it for your kids so they don’t grow up in that vermin.

She’s back to doing lives while kids are at home so kid has just asked her for a cuddle and she said no as she’s busy and will do it later if she wasn’t on a dam live the kid could have a cuddle I feel so sad for that wee girl it’s the kids home and they get shouted at to stay out of rooms as she’s on a live they should feel
Comfortable and safe in their own home to go into any room with out always being told to go away

If I was having a bad last last place I’d be is on a TIk Tok live fake crying no tears ooo poor me and my kids tablet is broke she didn’t even buy the dam tablet and now strangers on her live are offering her another 1 but of course she always has money for weed and cigarettes she’s not stupid she knows how to dry beg , J how about you pay for your own kids and stuff they need and lay of the drugs you are a tit mum relying on PayPal TIk Tok gifts etc pay for your own kids

I’m sorry but if she threw away half the useless tat she has sat around. Then she wouldn’t constantly be in this mess. I think she mentally needs some help, very clear from her situation. Can’t let go of anything because of memories. Definitely a hoarder

I’m sorry but if she threw away half the useless tat she has sat around. Then she wouldn’t constantly be in this mess. I think she mentally needs some help, very clear from her situation. Can’t let go of anything because of memories. Definitely a hoarder
she doesn’t have a clue how to clean she moves rubbish from 1 side to the other that’s why she’s always on live not being able to find things , I could go anywhere in my home and know where things are kept she’s just a mess, monkey see monkey do her kids seem to be untidy have no respect for her or their toys why isn’t she teaching them to be tidy and not throw all that stuff around the toy room every single day it’s ground hog day and nobody to blame but herself

Her flat is a mess like she is , that kitchen bulb hasn't worked for weeks . She doesn't clean ,she just moves stuff from one place to another . All the people watching her telling her how amazing she is !!! She's a slob . Her kids have no respect for anything ,my kids were told from a young age to put things away when they have finished with it ,it's called having respect for your home and your belongings. To be fair most their toys look like cheap tat . She's so cocky and full of herself . So she threw a few bags of crap away and stuck some stuff in some boxes !!!! Thinks she's supermum . Maybe if she spent more time cleaning the dump she lives in she wouldn't have to throw so much away . It's a bloody danger in that house

• Heart
Hi J hope you enjoyed reading the " Massive thread " you have!! If you think this is massive you should see the others ! Glad to see your finally having a clear out ? How about doing some actual cleaning instead of moving junk from one place to another ,your flat is a state. Your kids should be tidying up after themselves. Indirectly plugging your amazon wishlist again . If you stop buying the drugs you would have money for stuff you know like cleaning products, proper storage etc

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If she would just stop going live she would get more done she spends more time reading comments and talking and takes her 3 hours to do the basics 🤦🏽‍♀️ would take anyone else half an hour makes you wonder how did she end up so useless in life did she grow up in a pig sty and now she’s doing the same to her kids

• Heart
If she would just stop going live she would get more done she spends more time reading comments and talking and takes her 3 hours to do the basics 🤦🏽‍♀️ would take anyone else half an hour makes you wonder how did she end up so useless in life did she grow up in a pig sty and now she’s doing the same to her kids
Because she needs to make as much content as possible for her pip claim because that will be next ! The walking stick keeps reappearing when she is live . If your back was as bad as she made out you wouldn't be doing what she is with the exaggerated groaning , one minute she's jumping around with her amazing steamer then next just when her views start going up out comes the stick along with the wishlist plugs !!

How do you get your flat into that state in the first place ,its pure laziness ,her kids are carbon copies of her . What 6 year old do you know that can't have there own clothes and toys in their room because they have no respect and throw them over the floor . Maybe if she taught them to be respectful and tidy up after themselves then they wouldn't be so bad but she is just a dirty slob herself

• Heart
He claims to be a woman with his beard 🤣🤣🤷🏽‍♀️ gives off the nhs takes to long to give hormones, here’s an idea get up off your lazy ass get a job and pay for them why does no one in that family have a job , also he gets a girl pregnant while claiming to be a woman 🤣🤣🤣 does he pay for his child ??? To be honest maybe best he’s kept away from kids

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Also did J think she was ever going to get the job in a school when she openly smokes weed in lives also teachers aren’t stupid they can tell when someone is a lazy parent and no work in them

Can not stand that Harley 🤢🤢 she’s so so boring sitting on her fat ass talking the biggest pile of tit on Andis lives she takes over them and sits all day doing Lego etc clearly fit to do some sort of a job

Last edited:
It's her mum that gets me she is so bloody rude to everyone in her comments and just seems to want to argue with them . Has a new council place but on live complaining she has to decorate ,like she wanted it brand new ready go move in. She so aggressive in the way she speaks ,moaning she has no one to read out the comments to her whilst she is decorating! Come off live then you muppet