Forgetaboutme19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually surprised I haven’t seen a thread on J before.

Their lives consist of either screaming at their kids, painting their eyebrows red and doing makeup in the bathroom with the kids locked out, being erratically hyper, or uncontrollably crying about something in their personal life.

What’s everyone’s thoughts?

Reactions: 2
Really strange one. I can’t figure them out.
I’ve joined a few lives and they are screaming at the kids, trying to stop them going into the live or just talking absolute tit.
I wonder what the kids dad is like as they are very interesting

I been follow her forcages a bit controversial i know but she keeos get her lives banned i do kinda like the dark side if ticktoks she does

Reactions: 1
I swear J and there mum are constantly live
Yeah if J isn’t butchering up a room with her painting and decorating skills, her mum is on live with that woman who has a broken lift. I assume none of them work

Anyone else think J is becoming a bit of a begger , instead of doing battles and getting money for drugs to smoke and a party maybe get carpet for the Daughters bedroom instead of 2 dirty rugs

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she declares all the money she gets from PayPal and gifts on TIk Tok to benefit people, maybe she needs reported , sticks kids in bedroom out of the way all the time she can’t be bothered with them she never has them at weekends but still can not cope with being a parent all she does is smoke weed and drink monster , as for cleaning lol it’s a mess and she just takes forever to do the slightest thing, moves it from 1 end to the other , i feel so sorry for her girls , she dropped hints saying I’ve only enough drink and smoke to do me and it has to last for my birthday dry begging at it’s finest she set the wheels in motion for all those gifts and PayPal money

Reactions: 3
Yeah they’re always begging but claim they’re not but it’s obvious. Next day they’ll be a live with them shopping in b&q or some other shop buying the shite they were talking about earlier because someone has sent them money for it

J we know u read this no one said you manipulated anyone to send you money, you know if u drop hints people will send money as you said they’ve helped you out past few years , you are lazy and have no patience for your kids, their clothes when eventually washed are wrinkled and put in bags why don’t you skip smoking weed and buy a small wardrobe for kids clothes they should not have to live like that your priorities are wrong you spend money on a tattoo when child has no carpet or place to put their clothes Andi seems a decent woman she even has to step in and sort the washing as you are lazy your child does not sleep in a bed they sleep on the floor on blankets as it’s their choice that tells me all I need to know about you as a parent

• Heart
Reactions: 4
J we know u read this no one said you manipulated anyone to send you money, you know if u drop hints people will send money as you said they’ve helped you out past few years , you are lazy and have no patience for your kids, their clothes when eventually washed are wrinkled and put in bags why don’t you skip smoking weed and buy a small wardrobe for kids clothes they should not have to live like that your priorities are wrong you spend money on a tattoo when child has no carpet or place to put their clothes Andi seems a decent woman she even has to step in and sort the washing as you are lazy your child does not sleep in a bed they sleep on the floor on blankets as it’s their choice that tells me all I need to know about you as a parent
I agree, the flat needs professional cleaners in to gut it. The living room/bedroom/doss room needs curtains as there’s only a rag at the window. Her mum cleans/sorts more in 10 minutes than J does in a month. I feel sorry for the kids going home to that pig sty to be then told to be quiet and stay in their room.

Just wanted to say that I actually enjoy J's lives ❤
---
Apart from when they used black magic to make me pay for their beans

• Haha
I don't understand what she does all day apart from sit on live ? She had a " massive clean " last week whilst in live but it still looks grubby?

I'm confused why she gave up her bedroom to give the girls their own room . I could understand it if they were different genders or the eloldest was a lot older but there is only 3 years between the girls . Surely it would have been better to move them both into the biggest bedroom with some bunk beds and make that room all nice for them and then have a nice room for herself ? Instead she has created absolute chaos by moving herself into the already cramped living room ?

I know she has her own style and taste but the rooms all look small and dingy ,surely she would have been better off just painting the rooms white to give more light then adding bits of colour with ornaments and cushions etc ?

The constant begging that is hunt dropping and the rudeness she comes across with when people ask why she has brought something literally shouts about having no money then the normal ones start dropping ££ into her PayPal!

• Heart
The financial deposits in her PayPal during ‘l haven’t got any milk, bread etc’ lives aren’t pennies. You see her followers stating on the chat ‘ love put £20 in your PayPal, I know it’s not much.’ I feel sorry for her viewers who soften to her poverty pity parties. The bedroom situation is ridiculous! She only swapped rooms around because the kids were disturbing her ‘lives’ on an evening. Instead of J giving them extra attention, the girls craved it through disturbing her lives. The clutter and filth in the flat is beyond safe.

Reactions: 6
Those girls deserve so much more, loud tit music playing constantly, no quiet time for them she’s constantly on lives and kids can’t even walk into a room with out j having a panic and chasing them it’s their home they should come before TIk Tok they should be able to walk into a room and go where they want instead of having to hide because she’s on another live, J get of your lazy ass and spend time with your girls put them first in life like a Mum is meant to

The poor children trying to go to sleep with that vile loud music, l feel for them. Everything in their life is chaotic including bedtimes. The flat looks so dark and dingy now it’s painted blue, it’s like a squat.