Forgetaboutme19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she must have social services involved anyway??? Surely ?? She’s constantly screaming and smoking weed on live

Reactions: 3
It’s disgusting how they think that it’s acceptable to do that. Andi has done it too Jen she had the youngest, just nipped out on the balcony and had a spliff. She’ll be adding weed to her burgers next!

Burgers for breakfast, lunch and dinner,
Grass fed cows, we’re onto a winner!
When I say grass, l really mean weed,
We’re obsessed with getting all the protein we need!

Reactions: 2
No way is she on live walking around top less apart from a couple of plasters to cover her nipples 🥺 whilst mentioning several times she don't have money for more " smoke"

I’m so intrigued to who her kids dad is,
I just can’t imagine her with a bloke.
she got lots of attention at pride with the plasters and she loves the attention

Comes across as attention seeking, where has this suddenly come from , sitting in front of your mum’s fiance with your tits out, covered with the sticky plaster lol , every live she does, somewhere it’s always mentioned no money etc dry begging and dropping hints about money is pathetic we still remember all the money you got for birthday and spent it on a party and a tattoo you had money and blew it

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Funny how now that it’s time to get a job they ironically have a “bad back”. Apparently had it all their life but only comes out of the woodwork now that their kids are old enough of and they can go to work. I smell lies. They are currently fine jumping about on live. If you had a bad back, even with pain you wouldn’t jump around 🙄

I have no idea how social services look at there living situation and believe it’s ok. She needs help at the bare minimum, she needs resources because she’s clearly struggling on her own.

Reactions: 4
I really can not see her going to work when kids are at school, she’s lazy, states she’s doing a university course but does no work on her assignments until the night before they’re due , this tells me she’s lazy and does the minimum

If these 2 can sit on their ass most of the day on a live, no reason why they can’t be out working
Angers me so much when I see them. If they’re unable to leave the house they can pick up remote call centre work which you can do whilst still sat on your arse at home, so what’s the excuse?

A bit worried about the kids, that flat is not fit for someone to be living there. It’s awful. They quite clearly can’t cope but doesn’t help themselves by being so defensive. J if you are reading this then please please clean, I know it’s a small place but you just need to organise. I’ve lived in smaller with 2 kids! It doesn’t have to be immaculate but it’s not fit for a dog atm. You say you are cleaning it but it looks like a carpet of trash!!

Reactions: 1
A bit worried about the kids, that flat is not fit for someone to be living there. It’s awful. They quite clearly can’t cope but doesn’t help themselves by being so defensive. J if you are reading this then please please clean, I know it’s a small place but you just need to organise. I’ve lived in smaller with 2 kids! It doesn’t have to be immaculate but it’s not fit for a dog atm. You say you are cleaning it but it looks like a carpet of trash!!
You should see their kitchen 🤢🤢🤢 them poor kids… she’s feeding them from there and it’s absolutely disgusting. Mouldy pots and all sorts 🤮🤮 apparently washing up gives her anxiety, that’s no excuse when you have kids 🤮
---
This ain’t no space for kids
---
They are now about to smoke 🍁🍃 the funky bacca 🍁🍃 before picking their baby up from nursery 🤮 WHATTTT parent does that nevermind the utter squaller they are living in, like that wasn’t bad enough. Think I’ll have to send some emails.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
I haven’t seen Andi around on live for a while. Hope she’s ok. She and Emilia used to go over and help J tidy up and wash up once a week as well. Have they fallen out or something? Or have I just missed it?
That flat though. Watching J try and tidy it I just desperately want to go over and help them get it properly organised instead of random bags of washing and god knows what piled up everywhere and stuff all over the floor. How does it get so bad everyday?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I haven’t seen Andi around on live for a while. Hope she’s ok. She and Emilia used to go over and help J tidy up and wash up once a week as well. Have they fallen out or something? Or have I just missed it?
That flat though. Watching J try and tidy it I just desperately want to go over and help her get it properly organised instead of random bags of washing and god knows what piled up everywhere and stuff all over the floor. How does it get so bad everyday?
For it to be so bad I assume she’s letting the kids run around and do whatever they like while she’s on TikTok, napping etc 🤮 my heart breaks for those kids. She even cancelled the HV for the youngest because of the state of flat and child’s dad has also voiced his concerns

• Wow
She needs to get off live and prioritise her kids needs. If I knew her address I would report her to social services.
---
It’s gone too far now

• Heart