Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The financial deposits in her PayPal during ‘l haven’t got any milk, bread etc’ lives aren’t pennies. You see her followers stating on the chat ‘ love put £20 in your PayPal, I know it’s not much.’ I feel sorry for her viewers who soften to her poverty pity parties. The bedroom situation is ridiculous! She only swapped rooms around because the kids were disturbing her ‘lives’ on an evening. Instead of J giving them extra attention, the girls craved it through disturbing her lives. The clutter and filth in the flat is beyond safe.

Reactions: 6

hmc1203

Hi J hope you enjoyed reading the " Massive thread " you have!! If you think this is massive you should see the others ! Glad to see your finally having a clear out ? How about doing some actual cleaning instead of moving junk from one place to another ,your flat is a state. Your kids should be tidying up after themselves. Indirectly plugging your amazon wishlist again . If you stop buying the drugs you would have money for stuff you know like cleaning products, proper storage etc

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Elizabethwakefield

Comes across as attention seeking, where has this suddenly come from , sitting in front of your mum’s fiance with your tits out, covered with the sticky plaster lol , every live she does, somewhere it’s always mentioned no money etc dry begging and dropping hints about money is pathetic we still remember all the money you got for birthday and spent it on a party and a tattoo you had money and blew it

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

MissBossyBoots123

I’m sorry but if she threw away half the useless tat she has sat around. Then she wouldn’t constantly be in this mess. I think she mentally needs some help, very clear from her situation. Can’t let go of anything because of memories. Definitely a hoarder

Reactions: 4

Elizabethwakefield

If I was having a bad last last place I’d be is on a TIk Tok live fake crying no tears ooo poor me and my kids tablet is broke she didn’t even buy the dam tablet and now strangers on her live are offering her another 1 but of course she always has money for weed and cigarettes she’s not stupid she knows how to dry beg , J how about you pay for your own kids and stuff they need and lay of the drugs you are a shit mum relying on PayPal TIk Tok gifts etc pay for your own kids

Elizabethwakefield

J we know u read this no one said you manipulated anyone to send you money, you know if u drop hints people will send money as you said they’ve helped you out past few years , you are lazy and have no patience for your kids, their clothes when eventually washed are wrinkled and put in bags why don’t you skip smoking weed and buy a small wardrobe for kids clothes they should not have to live like that your priorities are wrong you spend money on a tattoo when child has no carpet or place to put their clothes Andi seems a decent woman she even has to step in and sort the washing as you are lazy your child does not sleep in a bed they sleep on the floor on blankets as it’s their choice that tells me all I need to know about you as a parent

• Heart

hmc1203

I don't understand what she does all day apart from sit on live ? She had a " massive clean " last week whilst in live but it still looks grubby?

I'm confused why she gave up her bedroom to give the girls their own room . I could understand it if they were different genders or the eloldest was a lot older but there is only 3 years between the girls . Surely it would have been better to move them both into the biggest bedroom with some bunk beds and make that room all nice for them and then have a nice room for herself ? Instead she has created absolute chaos by moving herself into the already cramped living room ?

I know she has her own style and taste but the rooms all look small and dingy ,surely she would have been better off just painting the rooms white to give more light then adding bits of colour with ornaments and cushions etc ?

The constant begging that is hunt dropping and the rudeness she comes across with when people ask why she has brought something literally shouts about having no money then the normal ones start dropping ££ into her PayPal!

• Heart

MissBossyBoots123

I have no idea how social services look at there living situation and believe it’s ok. She needs help at the bare minimum, she needs resources because she’s clearly struggling on her own.

The poor children trying to go to sleep with that vile loud music, l feel for them. Everything in their life is chaotic including bedtimes. The flat looks so dark and dingy now it’s painted blue, it’s like a squat.

Elizabethwakefield

Those girls deserve so much more, loud shit music playing constantly, no quiet time for them she’s constantly on lives and kids can’t even walk into a room with out j having a panic and chasing them it’s their home they should come before TIk Tok they should be able to walk into a room and go where they want instead of having to hide because she’s on another live, J get of your lazy ass and spend time with your girls put them first in life like a Mum is meant to

Daisy222

I haven’t seen Andi around on live for a while. Hope she’s ok. She and Emilia used to go over and help J tidy up and wash up once a week as well. Have they fallen out or something? Or have I just missed it?
That flat though. Watching J try and tidy it I just desperately want to go over and help them get it properly organised instead of random bags of washing and god knows what piled up everywhere and stuff all over the floor. How does it get so bad everyday?

Last edited:

hmc1203

Just watching her live ,she's " hobbling " around with a walking stick because she has a bad back but managing to walk quite normally and get up and down off the floor . She's just mentioned she is hoping to get a move because her back can't manage the stairs ! Hence the stick!!

She's cleaning her kids room which she apparently deep cleaned last week , the amount of food in the room is disgusting ,the whole room is vile. Her kids have no respect for anything and she is just as bad

• Heart

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
Took me ages to find this thread! Glad I’ve found it now!
she was on live a few weeks ago moaning that she has to look after the kids in the summer holidays and hasn’t got money for a holiday. Seemed to me she wants money donating
Yeah will pretend they’re not begging but continues to drop subtle hints and then next day has said thing they definitely wasn’t hinting about because someone sent money… also winds me up when people say they’re not on there for gifts/money, ok then turn the gifts off and take your PayPal/amazon wishlist out your bio 😴

• Heart

HmmmReally

VIP Member
Yep. She mentioned a little while ago that dad had/was phoning social services as the children where “walking around with tatty clothes”. I’ve sent an email over, I know her name and area so hoping I get somewhere with it. Them poor babies
it’s so concerning isn’t it. She goes to lengths to protect them from being on camera but is neglecting them whilst on live - makes zero sense

Reactions: 3

Elizabethwakefield

I’m sorry but if she threw away half the useless tat she has sat around. Then she wouldn’t constantly be in this mess. I think she mentally needs some help, very clear from her situation. Can’t let go of anything because of memories. Definitely a hoarder
she doesn’t have a clue how to clean she moves rubbish from 1 side to the other that’s why she’s always on live not being able to find things , I could go anywhere in my home and know where things are kept she’s just a mess, monkey see monkey do her kids seem to be untidy have no respect for her or their toys why isn’t she teaching them to be tidy and not throw all that stuff around the toy room every single day it’s ground hog day and nobody to blame but herself

HmmmReally

VIP Member
she must have social services involved anyway??? Surely ?? She’s constantly screaming and smoking weed on live