Forgetaboutme19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just found this thread! Watched them for well over a year on and off! Andi is so rude to everyone! Shes on a proper rant this morning over this thread trying to see if she can join up and getting one of her followers to comment here! J is just a lazy slob who doesnt care about her kids or her flat, and as for Emilia I dont really know where to start with him/her!? Gets a girl pregnant but says they are a girl!?
Andi is well and truely showing her true colours this morning!! Shes so passive aggressive!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
🤣🤣🤣 She's currently on live having a witch about the comments !! She's riled now !!

Apparently we are all sad but she's the most miserable person ever ! Constantly moaning, arguing with everyone . If you disagree with her then she goes off on one , shes just rude They all look dirty like they need a good wash . You can't have a conversation with her cos her replies are so passive aggressive and what she says must always be right.

Claims she doesn't care but has her " fans" stalking this page for new comments

Reactions: 1
She doesnt care apparently, but has talked non stop about this page this morning! We are all jealous apparently :ROFLMAO: Andi I can assure you I am not jealous, or a stalker. I use you as back ground noise because I find your whole family amusing and fairly strange to listen too! If you think its acceptable of how J lives then it says alot about you as a Grandmother!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wonder if Andi is going to use her table cloth as a curtain in this new house 😂 whole family look like they need a good wash and a dentist!

• Haha
Matt is meant to be moving in with Andi he’s also her partner so why has he not lifted a finger to help her paint the new place and regarding comment above about curtains I can’t understand why Andi and J have their windows covered with shite and not proper curtains or blinds we know J spends the benefits on weed instead of carpets for Daughters bedroom seems to be the same with curtains

Shes seems to think shes found me and blocked my tik tok account. Andi you havent blocked me and I can still see your going on about this page when you dont care apparently!
How hard is it to get curtains and carpets when you can spend that amount on weed! Emilia go get a job instead of sitting in the house all day with Mummy

• Haha
Took me ages to find this thread! Glad I’ve found it now!
she was on live a few weeks ago moaning that she has to look after the kids in the summer holidays and hasn’t got money for a holiday. Seemed to me she wants money donating

Took me ages to find this thread! Glad I’ve found it now!
she was on live a few weeks ago moaning that she has to look after the kids in the summer holidays and hasn’t got money for a holiday. Seemed to me she wants money donating
Yeah will pretend they’re not begging but continues to drop subtle hints and then next day has said thing they definitely wasn’t hinting about because someone sent money… also winds me up when people say they’re not on there for gifts/money, ok then turn the gifts off and take your PayPal/amazon wishlist out your bio 😴