Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

size down

VIP Member
3 comments !!!! 🤣🤣🤣 and one of them is from TST 😩 Notice how he never EVER a comments on any of her Insta crap .
She can’t ever use another on line coach even if she wanted to as him and all him family including ( his family , his wife , his sister ,his bro in law would all Block her if she used another on Line coach and not him .
I know this for a fact which is why she keeps running back to him .
Very Very sad but hey ..,,, she describes herself as ‘ confident & assertive’ Hmmmmm stop people pleasing then Foppy and go get a fucking job !!!!!!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 4

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
She’s just put a post up of the “perfect family day out” gushing about how it’s the best place to go but hasn’t actually said where it is 🤣🤣

a desperate attempt to get comments asking her where or is she really just that dumb?
It looks like the Memorial Park in Coventry..... !

Reactions: 3

zebby

VIP Member
No mention of the Stratford food festival that was right near where they were.

Reactions: 2
Not going to lie, that hair wash thing would be right up my street. Not for 100 quid like but the last time I had my hair coloured the hair wash was awful. Rough and she had acrylic nails growing out that kept catching. I feel like I’ve missed out …

ETA the local one for me is £119. Not a chance 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2

Robbie09

VIP Member
She really has no clue what it's for and doesn't actually say the benefits of it... I'd like to know how I'm going to feel better before I invest lots of money into a product! All she replyes is...'so good' 'youll love it' etc... I've been looking at Rheal (I think that's it) for months deciding if I can justify the cost..

Also can we take a moment for her marble laptop.. chavtastic 🤣🤣🤣
Please don’t consider rheal just look at life with.kirstylea account lol

Reactions: 1