Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #117 #213 Sponge fopps square t!ts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely that razor company are taking the pee out of her with that discount code ‘nikkiscrub’. Even they think she looks a manky chav

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What the hell is that advert? reminds me of when Bridget Jones mum tried to flog stuff on a shopping channel, so so cheesy and dated :ROFLMAO: but it's ok folks because that scrub makes legs LOOK so soft, who the hell says oh her legs look soft?? If being cringe was an Olympic sport she would win gold, silver and bronze! Also almost flashing the fopperfadge flinging her lipo things round like Michael Flatley.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why would anyone wear those God awful shoes with swimwear? Unless perhaps you were going to a pool party in Vegas?!
---
Plus that white "oversized" shirt coverup is too small.

Reactions: 10
I’m still laughing at her prancing around in swim wear looking ridiculous and uncomfortable as duck😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No but genuinely what have they done to her eyes.

I took this screenshot today. And then put the ruler over it. Look how uneven they are. I never noticed that with her eyes before the surgery. Her mouth was always wonky but now the eyes too.

IMG_6756.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Her eye make up has always looked bad but since the surgery it looks very clumpy. I can’t imagine she’s changed what she’s doing (why change the habit of a lifetime eh fopps) so it must be the skin underneath that is making it look so odd.

Shes defo loving her thighs despite them looking no different. Still filtering the cankles!

All that money spent (and causing faveson’s stress induced baldness) and all she’s got is square tits and wonky eyes.

Reactions: 12
I find this so passive aggressive. Could she not have put I’m entering, I’m not entering? Given that most of her followers are from the SW days is her average follower going to fit in a xs, 8 or 10? The fact that she has £300 worth of unworn clothes ‘shoved’ under her bed shows just how bad her spending addiction is.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
I find this so passive aggressive. Could she not have put I’m entering, I’m not entering? Given that most of her followers are from the SW days is her average follower going to fit in a xs, 8 or 10? The fact that she has £300 worth of unworn clothes ‘shoved’ under her bed shows just how bad her spending addiction is.
As if she has £300 worth of stuff 🙄 we’ve seen her choices! Cheap tacky polyester monstrosities that are the first things to end up in the sales, if they’ve been under her bed for that long they’re not worth £300 anymore, regardless if they still have the tags on. She’s delusional! And I agree! So passive aggressive, especially given the sizes of items that alienate most of her followers and the rest are bots that can’t enter anyway! She’s such a twatty person 🤦‍♀️
---
Her eye always looks like she has a sty now in the corner. Totally messed her eyes up.
They still look crinkly and hooded too! Even with a filter, so what an utter waste of money and effort that was

Reactions: 17
As if she has £300 worth of stuff 🙄 we’ve seen her choices! Cheap tacky polyester monstrosities that are the first things to end up in the sales, if they’ve been under her bed for that long they’re not worth £300 anymore, regardless if they still have the tags on. She’s delusional! And I agree! So passive aggressive, especially given the sizes of items that alienate most of her followers and the rest are bots that can’t enter anyway! She’s such a twatty person 🤦‍♀️
---

They still look crinkly and hooded too! Even with a filter, so what an utter waste of money and effort that was
Is she not going to give us tattlers a laugh and show us these £300 worth of clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel sorry for whoever wins the giveaway as they will be the lucky receipient of a load of cheap blazers probably 😂.

Can’t get over the wonky eye. It’s really quite noticeable . It’s like she has had a stroke and the muscle doesn’t work properly.
---
PS - is it just me or is Cupshe a really strange brand name ? The name makes me think they are a bra company.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
“ £300 tat Giveaway “ 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂
Just Shows how Addicted she is to mindless buying anything !!
its what Happens when you have nothing else in youre life. #Sad #Sad #Sad
Of course Doormat won’t Question it even though he’s paid for the Lot of it .

Reactions: 11