Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #116 Saint frankenfopp prikki of Warwick 6 surgeries in 6 minutes for 6p results

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“5% less fat beef mince” it’s 5% total fat not less fat you plonker! And doesn’t have time to slow cook from scratch spag bol so is using dolmio….. because it takes so much longer to chuck in tinned tomatoes, onion and seasonings 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“5% less fat beef mince” it’s 5% total fat not less fat you plonker! And doesn’t have time to slow cook from scratch spag bol so is using dolmio….. because it takes so much longer to chuck in tinned tomatoes, onion and seasonings 🙄
Are you questioning the nutrition coach that works 18 hours a day 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The beef mince is 14 more calories per 100g than the turkey mince. Based on how strong she has her squash, it is equivalent to a glass of NO ADDED SUGAR (not sugar free Nikki) Vimto for her! I know which I would prefer.

Reactions: 12
50% less fat cheese for the kids???????? duck is she doing? Tagging Dolmio as well, how cringe can one middle aged botched witch be?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was going to say why does she need a jar of dolmio when a tomato sauce is so simple to make. But then I remembered she makes everything look like dried cat sick so can’t begrudge the boys a shop bought jar.

Reactions: 14
I was going to say why does she need a jar of dolmio when a tomato sauce is so simple to make. But then I remembered she makes everything look like dried cat sick so can’t begrudge the boys a shop bought jar.
But she's so so so SO busy she surely only has one to open one jar, not multiple jars. I know she's superwoman losing 3st in 3 months, with twins to look after and weight training to do, nutrition coaching to teach, mad mazzas to show trousers to, and tupperware tits to show off, but come on, theres a limit😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh I fell over myself to get here!! “I like to cook things from scratch but don’t always have the time”…..
She is literally trolling us now, isn’t she??
She doesn’t have a job??? And it’s not a bleeping homemade suet pudding, it’s a bolognaise IN THE SLOW COOKER!!!!! What’s that, ten minutes prep, max??? Absolute joke.🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Stop posting repetitive reels and repetitive meals . I mean how many times does she cook chicken breast , Chuck different herbs in and call it a different name and a few leaves IS NOT bleeping SALAD. And that is why you feel you’re insta isn’t doing very well . Boring Boring. Boring.
Same tit Different Day.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Oh I fell over myself to get here!! “I like to cook things from scratch but don’t always have the time”…..
She is literally trolling us now, isn’t she??
She doesn’t have a job??? And it’s not a bleeping homemade suet pudding, it’s a bolognaise IN THE SLOW COOKER!!!!! What’s that, ten minutes prep, max??? Absolute joke.🙈
I love a slow cooker bolognaise. I wouldn’t mind if she was honest and said she did it cos she likes the taste rather than say it was a time issue. X

Reactions: 4
I’m sure she’s worked with dolmio before. To be on the beg with a company who have employed you before and clearly don’t want to work with you again is beyond embarrassing!

Reactions: 8
A give away of clothes that have been under her bed for god knows how old and some no doubt monstrous shoes. No thanks!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.