Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #116 Saint frankenfopp prikki of Warwick 6 surgeries in 6 minutes for 6p results

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god she is absolutely desperate to show off isn’t she! Absolutely pathetic. She’s so proud she has a Range Rover and new Tupperware tits. Still a depressed, unemployed loser.

Reactions: 4
There’s no ways she’s bought it. They don’t have that kind of money. They lease their cars.
I bet she's never actually owned a car outright in her life... I bet in order to have the flashiest one she's always leased it or had one on finance ! It's all about the look/status.... she's no class whatsoever... bragging about just 'popping' in and getting a new car..... she won't have it's all so calculated but she tries to pass it off as casual..... she's so unrelatable ! Hair looks a mess, face looks a mess... personality is a mess..... who calls a car stunning, incredible, blah blah .... ZZZZZzzzzzzzz

ps - who is the genius here who does the numbers thingy - she looks like she's lost another load this week lol !

Reactions: 1
One hundred percent they lease/ finance their cars as she talks about it going up
And no longer able to justify it - you wouldn’t say that with a pre- owned car as no normal car goes up in price!
Also Range Rover are struggling to sell their cars due to the huge problems getting insurance in them (google it) my husband cancelled his order due to this issue and they have no waiting lists anymore just mega deals!
Such a narcissistic show off!

Reactions: 1
One hundred percent they lease/ finance their cars as she talks about it going up
And no longer able to justify it - you wouldn’t say that with a pre- owned car as no normal car goes up in price!
Also Range Rover are struggling to sell their cars due to the huge problems getting insurance in them (google it) my husband cancelled his order due to this issue and they have no waiting lists anymore just mega deals!
Such a narcissistic show off!
range rover were even refusing to insure the cars that they manufacture. people are being quoted alot of money like £12-40k a year to insure its ridiculous.

im totally shocked that she would go to a library if there was ever a person that thought they were above setting foot into a public library it is her...she wouldnt go to the mum and baby groups and insteadd since the boys were born to spend spend spend on ridiculous unecessary trips every single day and weekend.

now suddenly she spent all the money on injecting her selfish car crach face, chopping up her tits etc and another very and another unecessary expensive car that she will lower herself to taking the kids to do free things, she is struggling for money for sure...she still doesnt get the point, those boys are never allowed to spend free time at home just doing their own thing, or doing nothing no timetable, no money spent just. just having fun. its sad that these boys have never been shown to do that ever with no helicopter parent controlling their play. despite being on social media pretty much daily since birth.