Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #112 same tit, different day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did laugh when she she posted about loving city breaks. When ever she does a “city break” you never see her talk about the culture or where they have visited while there it just pics of her dressed up going out for dinner & posing with a “designer” bag in some ones doorway

Reactions: 16
I see she has now ‘very quietly’ acquired the black version of that YSL bag.

Haven't seen the camel coloured one in a while have we?

Does she honestly think we are stupid enough to think she has a £2.5k bag in two different colours and that she uses them as her everyday bags.?

Yeah ok then Hun, of course you have!
IMG_8159.jpeg
IMG_8158.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can safely say, I have that bag with gold from selfridges and it's clearly a fake , the finish is dreadful on it

Reactions: 12
‘City breaks are her thing ‘ 🤣🤣🤣
Anything is her thing that she can get Chris to pay for .

Reactions: 11
A city break is not standing in front of random restaurants pretending to go there. Nor is trawling the streets for front doors to get a photo in front off.

Reactions: 14
The gym story. My weekly pump. I've just turned into a 5 year old kid 🌬:poop::ROFLMAO:

That'll be the protein puds.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Any guess on what her giveaway tonight will be. Some clothes she was gifted in an XS, summit from her wordrobe with tags that she is too late too return, random beauty bits she no longer wants 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Any guess on what her giveaway tonight will be. Some clothes she was gifted in an XS, summit from her wordrobe with tags that she is too late too return, random beauty bits she no longer wants 🤔
One of the boy’s Nintendo switches?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So do we reckon she's bought a family ticket and now can't go or she's doing a collab/ad for that Christmas place? If she is then surely it should be marked as 'AD' ?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.