Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #112 same tit, different day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all so boring 😴
We know she doesn’t buy most of the clothes because you never see her wearing them.

Reactions: 13
She still has the same toxic tits in! When is she going to stop wasting money on fillers and polyester clothes and get her pip implants out???

She still has the same toxic tits in! When is she going to stop wasting money on fillers and polyester clothes and get her pip implants out???
I’m surprised she hasn’t played the implant illness card! That will be next ! Saying that it’s very real my poor friend was affected by it implants out and she feels great

• Sad
Reactions: 9
So following on from the last thread, where somone asked her where her sliders were from, she didn't aff link them because they are fake 🤣🤣🤣

And as for her keeping stuff for years and years, why did she sell her A.M trainers???? They were like £500 a pair?

She doesn't buy much high end - she buys fake and she's too much of a snob to admit it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

"I buy to my budget" snobby bleeping witch pretended to buy gucci trainers, but they were from Turkey 🤣🤣🤣 she buys the same cheap tit from H&M, hardly cutting fashion with the basic black t-shirts for £9.99

Reactions: 22
I have stopped buying handbags as everyone has fake ones so it’s assumed that even if you have real ones, people still think they are fake. Hers are not even good fakes! They are the cheap crap ones 🙄

Reactions: 14
This is exactly why she's so bad at social media.

Look at that salty reply. And no X at the end.

If she's gonna put herself out there she MUST take the rough with the smooth. But no. She's like a spoilt little brat

Reactions: 14
This is exactly why she's so bad at social media.

Look at that salty reply. And no X at the end.

If she's gonna put herself out there she MUST take the rough with the smooth. But no. She's like a spoilt little brat
She is so desperate to keep her numbers she's even replying to these type of comments when in the past she'd of deleted 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she bought most .. hmm really 🤔🤔 and the 'have a lovely day ' made me laugh... she hates being questioned!!

Why so salty bro 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Will we see any of these clothes on her? I doubt it. Notice how she never does try on hauls with companies such as ASOS who have clamped down on twats like her, ordering with no intention of buying then sending it all back free of charge!

She just orders from places like H&M where she can get klarna

She also goes to the same boring shops over and over. Why doesn't she ever try something different?

She may have bought it but I expect it will be returned. She has a real addiction and is never satisfied. Probably doesn’t help that she buys clothes that are too small so will perpetuate her cycle of buying more to try and get that high

Reactions: 12
Will we see any of these clothes on her? I doubt it. Notice how she never does try on hauls with companies such as ASOS who have clamped down on twats like her, ordering with no intention of buying then sending it all back free of charge!

She just orders from places like H&M where she can get klarna

She also goes to the same boring shops over and over. Why doesn't she ever try something different?
She hashtagged ASOS and midiskirt in her latest reel, even though she was in H&M and there was no midiskirt to be seen 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She hashtagged ASOS and midiskirt in her latest reel, even though she was in H&M and there was no midiskirt to be seen 😄
It’s like when she used to copy and paste her tags in a comment and they’d have @firsttimemum @Twinmum etc etc in posts about things like yoghurt or clothes 😂
---
Oops sorry to the Tattlers I’ve tagged in my post!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Giving away a size 8 dress that she’s never got round to wearing. Rather than take it back (more like it’s far too late) St Nicola is gifting it. Just comment on her last 2 posts to win. Nicola I suspect if you looked up tragic in the dictionary your picture would be there!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.