Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #112 same tit, different day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she on about? Does she mean Jennifer Anistons tribute to Matthew Perry? I don’t think a dead person can pay themselves a tribute. And referring to them by their first names. Deluded bint.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
What is she on about? Does she mean Jennifer Anistons tribute to Matthew Perry? I don’t think a dead person can pay themselves a tribute. And referring to them by their first names. Deluded bint.
She probably means Matt Le Blanc.... but yeah she's so weird.... talking as if they are her mates... 🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
I don't agree, if each boy wanted a switch, then they have one each. If the boys were 8 and 5 with birthdays March and September and they both asked for a switch/tablet for their birthday...no one would bat an eyelid but because she bought two at the same time everyone is in uproar?

Yes its alot of money for a birthday but technology is. Are going going to share a laptop when they are in high-school? No, they will have one each. I do get about sharing but I just think if I was her, I would have bought two if I could afford to. Totally different if I had no money. If they can afford two then buy two.

Right that's enough sticking up for her for one year lol. Back to criticising her and her antics!
I don't agree with you on this. Game consoles like these are made for sharing. That's why there are two controllers. I've got a teenager and an eight year old and they have tons of fun playing together with the one console that the elder one asked for for his birthday. What I do is buy different games that are appropriate for each to enjoy separately if they decide to play on their own. And unless they've got two or more televisions in the house, then it becomes really stupid to unplug the exact same console to plug the other one in just because one child wants to play on their console. Two of the exact same thing in this case is just daft.

Reactions: 12
City breaks are her thing?! Really?! Whenever she goes anywhere she has a drink in the hotel bar and goes to the nearest chain restaurant that has calories on the menu!! Hilarious! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Long time lurker on this thread butttt what’s the story behind her tits being toxic? 🤣
She had the implants that turned out to be dodgy, can’t remember the name. Anyway people were offered free replacement or compensation, Fopps of course took the money. She should have had the implants out years ago but as her begging attempts for some spon con with a clinic have failed she still has them in! They’re at risk of leaking I believe.

Reactions: 7
She had the implants that turned out to be dodgy, can’t remember the name. Anyway people were offered free replacement or compensation, Fopps of course took the money. She should have had the implants out years ago but as her begging attempts for some spon con with a clinic have failed she still has them in! They’re at risk of leaking I believe.
PIP implants I think they were called? She took the compo and ran.

Reactions: 5
PIP implants are something like 6 times more likely to leak and she’s had them in 20 years too. She does a post every other year asking for advice on what to do, clearly the begging hasn’t worked yet. Can’t get new tits on tick.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't agree with you on this. Game consoles like these are made for sharing. That's why there are two controllers. I've got a teenager and an eight year old and they have tons of fun playing together with the one console that the elder one asked for for his birthday. What I do is buy different games that are appropriate for each to enjoy separately if they decide to play on their own. And unless they've got two or more televisions in the house, then it becomes really stupid to unplug the exact same console to plug the other one in just because one child wants to play on their console. Two of the exact same thing in this case is just daft.
Nah. I don't agree. Xbox or a PS yeah but not a Switch, it's a handheld console. We have 2 in our household.

Reactions: 6
The consoles will probably be up for sale on marketplace by new year 😂

Also why doesn’t she look at her kids the way she’s looking at that handbag? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nah. I don't agree. Xbox or a PS yeah but not a Switch, it's a handheld console. We have 2 in our household.
The point of the Switch is that it functions as both a handheld and a plug in console hence the name. She should have stuck to getting the Lite which is more akin to the structure of the DS for having two individual handhelds. Either way she's not teaching those children how to share and take turns which is important for dealing with other people.

Reactions: 6
The point of the Switch is that it functions as both a handheld and a plug in console hence the name. She should have stuck to getting the Lite which is more akin to the structure of the DS for having two individual handhelds. Either way she's not teaching those children how to share and take turns which is important for dealing with other people.
Nah those brats are gonna be taught bank of Dad and just Klarna or credit card.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.