Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #113 Giveaways galore but her followers keep falling more and more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think I'm the only one who thought of one... she's so bloody boring... that last thread took nearly 2 months... there was a time we were on about one a week .... but Thanks for the votes tattlers 😘😘😘
I used to love having ten mins to catch up on her thread. 10 seconds covers it now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've had a think Nik, and I can't think of anything I'd like to see from you, an unemployed 40 something mum of 2 with an undiagnosed eating disorder/peri menopausal/insert next 'health' craze. Soz about that, maybe your lovies will come up with a few ideas.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've had a think Nik, and I can't think of anything I'd like to see from you, an unemployed 40 something mum of 2 with an undiagnosed eating disorder/peri menopausal/insert next 'health' craze. Soz about that, maybe your lovies will come up with a few ideas.
Don’t worry, mad Mazza will come to her rescue with a few ideas 😉

and way to go on the title @Dontmissmuch! 😆 our title queen!
---
cringing at outfit of the day written on the green mat 😂
🤣🙈 he’s just a complete and utter a walking ick isn’t he!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If you’ve got to ask people what to do as an influencer you probably shouldn’t be doing it!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Another day... another reel of polyester party wear tat ! Another opportunity for her eye duck herself and prance in her playroom !

1. Dress - vile, vile, vile and sooooooo tight ! With standard clumpy shoes !
2. Red suit - actually looks really smart on her but as it looks baggy there is no chance she'll keep it !
3. Feather trimmed crop trousers - FFS Nicola have a word with yourself - these will never be seen again !
4. Strapless top that looks like she's just chopped the arms off a work/beautician overall !
5. Mesh top (only a size 10 FFS!) and black jeans - boring

I imagine most sent back but they are from her favourite place RIV ...... it's probably a new wardrobe for Madrid......

Oh and ladies she's done a reel on how to make your hair that 'wave' thing she does - cant wait :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Another day... another reel of polyester party wear tat ! Another opportunity for her eye duck herself and prance in her playroom !

1. Dress - vile, vile, vile and sooooooo tight ! With standard clumpy shoes !
2. Red suit - actually looks really smart on her but as it looks baggy there is no chance she'll keep it !
3. Feather trimmed crop trousers - FFS Nicola have a word with yourself - these will never be seen again !
4. Strapless top that looks like she's just chopped the arms off a work/beautician overall !
5. Mesh top (only a size 10 FFS!) and black jeans - boring

I imagine most sent back but they are from her favourite place RIV ...... it's probably a new wardrobe for Madrid......

Oh and ladies she's done a reel on how to make your hair that 'wave' thing she does - cant wait :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I can’t believe she thinks people want to watch her shite eye bleeping herself reels. Mental.

Reactions: 6
Those feather trousers 😳🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 fucks sake I hope she wears them out in public. She'll look like the missing half of an ABBA tribute

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.