Fopperholic #99 flashing the cat arse tattoo hoping for an extra follower or two

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really really bugs me when people label their children like she has on the fb post, - Lawson has always been more chilled, Grayson has always been more challenging. The more you label a child in this way the more they become it. Graysons probably become more challenging because she keeps telling him thats what he is. Also hes probably been jealous of the way she’s labelled lawson as the good child. I see it happening a lot and really bugs me when people label their children as hard work on their social media, especially when they are toddler age! That’s just toddlers for you 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Grayson is probably ‘challenging’ in her words because he was demoted from favourite child and can’t understand why his mum treats him contempt all of a sudden. She’s a horrible witch

Reactions: 18
She is probably labels him challenging because she is really so , so unhappy with herself , her life , her looks , her body , the list goes on …
It is not a reflection on him at all it is just how sad she and her life is but hey …
Anything for content plus a few likes.
I mean how forced is this reel ‼ Absolutely nothing natural about it whatsoever .
You really are showing you’re age Failed Coach .Time to stop fan girling all the young Insta huns .it is just making you more envious !

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Truly are warts on the arse of humanity the pair of them. I can’t believe that those are the sperms that won
Omg this made me giggle! 🤣 although I’d say they’re more like piles on the arse of humanity! Irritating bastards

Just catching up with the thread after a few days with my family, and wow, Mr Costa coffee! What an uneducated, bigoted, chavvy head! I agree with everyone else on here. That family are an absolute chavtastic horror

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her post about being called the best mummy ever by otherson 🙄 - Hi Nikki!

Who would think to post that?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She can never just post her and Otherson, she always follows it up with a big pic of* herself with Faveson. Yet if it's the other way around, she doesn't bother posting Otherson she just leaves him out. The language is very telling too. Pic of otherson says that "they" told her she's the best mummy, while she puts "I love you" on the pic of faveson. The awful thing is that she doesn't even realise she's doing it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She can never just post her and Otherson, she always follows it up with a big pic herself with Faveson. Yet if it's the other way around, she doesn't bother posting Otherson she just leaves him out. The language is very telling too. Pic of otherson says that "they" told her she's the best mummy, while she puts "I love you" on the pic of faveson. The awful thing is that she doesn't even realise she's doing it!
Faveson has his mother’s smug face…

Also why use a filter in them…. Au natural is a pretty fave filter

Reactions: 13
Fopps he is firmly engaged in the TV. Couldn't give a tit if you were there or not.
If it's true, funny how they say that after a day at home where they've not been dragged anywhere.
we all know she barely acknowledges them in a morning. She’s the idiot who slipped up and we all heard the poor kid crying cos he was hungry while she posed and stuffed her face. X

Reactions: 14
'What more could you need?'
Well according to you, regular hair appointments, botox and a lot of child free time

• Haha
Reactions: 25
'What more could you need?'
Well according to you, regular hair appointments, botox and a lot of child free time
A four bedroom detached house
A Range Rover
A house stuffed with Polyester outfits
An oven in your dining room
An unending supply of Vag yogurts

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.