Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

size down

VIP Member
There’s not an ounce of shame in this SELFISH BRAT !!!! DISGUSTING 😡😡😡
whilst most of us are worrying about Gas, Electricity , treating our kids to holidays , cost of living rising this self centered thing is looking smarmy as ever in £80 !!!!!!!!! Leggings and affiliate link for a few pennies for her to waste. Who does she think she is ?
SHAME ON YOU FAILED COACH

Reactions: 19

Mancnet

VIP Member
I think she’s slowly realising no one is going to pay for her coaching. The stories today are essentially what her weekly calls would be - total bollocks!

Also, if she’s actually got a nutrition qualification she wouldn’t be suggesting having a options hot chocolate mixed with yogurt!

She’s seriously floundering now and I think she’ll be begging SW to take her back soon. I think the quiet this week is due to her not having a clue what to post anymore.

Going back to SW will also get the adulation she craves from her middle aged members swooning over her every week!

swipeupqueen

Chatty Member
There is no way on this planet that the twins are allowed in the living room

White sofa, white furniture.....they are absolutely barred from "her" living room

Also she has just insulted cheese boards around the world with that absolute monstrosity

• Haha

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
Said in the most patronising mocking tone.
Actually yeah fopps, it is fun. It's also great for their manual dexterity picking up small stones.
She’s despicable as a parent isn’t she! Just because her tiny mind can’t comprehend imagination, she has to mock her children for finding fun where they can

size down

VIP Member
Think she’s changed her bio AGAIN !!!!! 🙄🙄🙄

Now 🔽

“ Passionate about Food,Mindset,Fashion,Parenting” 😂😂😂

Really ⁉

OK spraying leftover food with bleach, inhaling food, Belittling anybody who crosses her path, eye fucking herself , having her miracles as performing monkeys . I hear you Fopps why you are so passionate about Food,Mindset,Fashion,Parenting

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Tvgossipfan

that sofa and a glass coffee table, there is no way the boys are allowed in that room!!
It actually makes me really sad, such a clinical dull room, it has literally no 'family' or 'children' clues at all.

Yes my house could no doubt be tidier and cleaner but id be so sad if it lacked my family, children,colour,memories,comfort.

Misssj80

VIP Member
I'm confused, why isn't the latest reel on her coaching page? Surely that's what the page is for? Also I can't stand the way she says etc, it just makes me so annoyed 🤣🤣

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Lol I’ve been thinking today if I should just unfollow the thread she’s had her day there’s fuck all left for us to say
She’s actually one of the threads I read the least now. It’s been the same shit on repeat for years now, the only change being she just becomes more of a dick with time.

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
I predict she's going to try to run a SW type group online and use all their methods and ideas yet market it as her own! She'll think she can have a huge groups again and will be raking in the "minnie" ;) I hope they sue her if she does! she's already ridden their coat tails for far too long and blatantly used their ideas as her own. She's so desperate to be a success at something, anything, that she'll claw her way up (or try to) anyway she can. Sucks to be fopps right now.

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
What the hell is that light fitting? ........if ikea made seesaws

It just looks unfinished and bland......bit like her ;)

• Haha
I can’t get over how old and hagad (no idea if that’s how you spell that 🙈) her face is looking recently. I don’t know if it’s from what ever she’s had done or the shity make up or not filtered as much as usual but jeeze she’s aged so much! I honestly would think the boys were her grandkids if I saw them out and about.
(No offence to any older mums btw - she just seems to have aged loads recently)
She certainly looks older than my stepmom looks with my neice and nephew (her grandchildren)

On her latest reel someone has said that they love her makeup and asked for a get ready with me vlog despite the fact she looks a right state. About spat my tea out when I saw that

• Haha

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
I’m on my own for three nights this week with three kids. One doesn’t sleep through. I’ve not even mentioned it on social media. Why would I want anybody knowing I’m on my own!!!
Same here, my partner works away 4 nights a week and I never share what days they are! I don’t want people knowing I’m home alone with children! And I only have friends and family on my social media!
She has thousands of strangers all knowing her address or atleast it’s easy to find and they now know she’s home alone all week!

• Heart