Fopperholic #94 Beige this, beige that, sets up another uhhmazing Insta page to spout any old tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wouldn’t surprise me! Lawson looks so gormless, Grayson is actually quite cute.

whenever I see her out and about like the celebrity she wishes she was, she is always so overdressed and made up compared to the rest of the population! It must take her so long to put all that slap on her face just to go to a park.
I agree, Grayson is really cute, way better than that smug prick Lawson (I am saying this very tongue in cheek before anyone gets mad)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sometimes Lawson gets a fed up expression on his face that looks like he’s thinking ‘I’m done with this tit now’.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m sorry but I can’t find either of the gormless duo cute! They look like right bratty chavs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I know I've said it before but her father...I just can't look at him without thinking you dirty old git! He's like the creepy uncle that isn't in Bridget Jones, but worse

No wonder old fopps loves a Mac...could see old Mc Donnell in a flasher Mac!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Would love to see the boys in different clothes rather than the same all the time

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Of all the clothes Nikki Ryan has, and that's a lot! What is she thinking wearing this blazer and jeans combo and those shoes! 😳 I have no words 🤐

Apart from who had the boys whilst she was at church earlier this evening? Can't have been Mazza, or her Dad, sister, brother etc unless Chris stayed home with them 🤔

Edit to add... Liking her posts from her Coaching Page 😐

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Of all the clothes Nikki Ryan has, and that's a lot! What is she thinking wearing this blazer and jeans combo and those shoes! 😳 I have no words 🤐

Apart from who had the boys whilst she was at church earlier this evening? Can't have been Mazza, or her Dad, sister, brother etc unless Chris stayed home with them 🤔

She looks a right scruff.

Of all the blazers Nikki Ryan coaching lifecoach Fopperholic that one does not go with that colour jeans

I reckon they hire a babysitter sometimes when Mazza can’t look after the boys.

Mazza does look like she’s lost weight and a bit worn out in that picture, I do hope she’s okay, I can’t imagine Fopps has been much support and clearly hasn’t given her mum much of a break either. She is a massive enabler of Fopps behaviour but she does deserve sympathy at what must be a difficult time for her.

Reactions: 13
I reckon they hire a babysitter sometimes when Mazza can’t look after the boys.

Mazza does look like she’s lost weight and a bit worn out in that picture, I do hope she’s okay, I can’t imagine Fopps has been much support and clearly hasn’t given her mum much of a break either. She is a massive enabler of Fopps behaviour but she does deserve sympathy at what must be a difficult time for her.
Hasn’t the sister got an older daughter maybe she had them

Reactions: 6
I reckon she went to the church by herself leaving Chris with the boys.
She won't even give Mazza the day off on Tuesday the day after her dad's funeral. Those boys will be shipped off to her while nikki prances about the shops..

• Sad
I know I've said it before but her father...I just can't look at him without thinking you dirty old git! He's like the creepy uncle that isn't in Bridget Jones, but worse

No wonder old fopps loves a Mac...could see old Mc Donnell in a flasher Mac!
Babysitter Fiddler

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Her outfit is really naff for a family party - why not one of her many dresses.... or even a vest and the jacket open.... shoes are fecking minging and hair looks exactly the same !

Daaaammmmmnnnnn who is Martin's friend in pic 2 ;) He fine lol !! (said like a dirty old woman as I'm sure I could be his mother lol!) 🤪 🤪

Thought Mazza looked quite nice ..... she looked a bit shiny so wondering if she's had work done or a Fopps Fail Make up overhaul ?

Father McDonnell looks like a right dirty old man !

I think they must hire a baby sitter as who had boys last night - all usual suspects are there and I can't imagine them letting Chris's parents have them..

ETA ; and bollocks did the boys say that to her..... they were probably wondering who she is lol ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That post this evening is offensive on so many levels. Posting about the brother’s birthday and her grandad’s funeral in the same post is just wrong. Her grandad is obviously catholic (it’s not just because he is Irish) and the reception of the body into the church or prayer vigil is not ‘part of the process before the service’. She needs to educate herself so that she doesn’t cause upset amongst so many people.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

When you have a family party at 12 and a shift at Pontins at 6

She looks a right tit

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.