Fopperholic #90 Get in the bin, you’ll never coach your followers thin!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she share screenshots of TT’s workouts? It’s lazy and irresponsible as there’s no explanation about how to do them correctly or showing the correct form. If they can be easily done from home why can’t she make a video showing people how it’s done seeing as she’s so so passionate about helping people.

Must have been a hard session at the gym. Shows us a pic of the dumbbells on the floor then 15 mins later going on about a song that’s beautiful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Can she not just stay in and do some party food for her and the boys why does she have to take them out everywhere all the time

Reactions: 13
Can she not just stay in and do some party food for her and the boys why does she have to take them out everywhere all the time
Because she needs and craves attention so by doing another forced photo shoot out and about of them doing something she deems uhmazing and insta worthy (it so isn't!).... she can get the attention she craves from her sheep !! Honestly for me NYE is just a tit show.... I feel it's 'forced fun' ... you know 'hey it's NYE you must go out, you must enjoy yourself, you must start a diet on 1 Jan'... Oh duck off..... I'll be staying in and continuing to eat my way through the mounds of cheese and biscuits, chocolates and desserts ..... lol

• Heart
Reactions: 19
There is no way she’s lifting 14’s 😂😂😂 she was barely using 5’s when she was ‘at her fittest’

Reactions: 15
Is she joking. There is no way she eats to nourish her body. Absolutely no way.
Screenshot_20211230-141200~2.png

• Heart
Reactions: 14
All your kids want is you Fopps. Very true.
So where are you then?
Oh yeah.... at the gym. Being the super fit mum, not with them.
When will she get that nobody cares if she is motivated or not. All it makes people ( including me) think is "oh what a surprise she has escaped the boys againnnn!!!!"

People would be more impressed if she didn't post anything at the gym for at least a month to be honest.

Reactions: 17
This absolute bleeping joke of a woman couldn't even bath her own kids at the age of nearly 40 - she still doesn't look after them now! Who the hell wants advice from someone who has endless childcare so she can devote hours to herself and money to spend on whatever she likes? Bit easier to be motivated then love!

Where would you be without Chris's money? Or your mother picking up the slack? You can't even clean up your own mess in your own house?! 🤣

She needs to piss right off preachy fake fucker!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
There is no way she’s lifting 14’s 😂😂😂 she was barely using 5’s when she was ‘at her fittest’
They must be in lbs. I can only do 10kg dumbbells and have been lifting for years.

They must be in lbs. I can only do 10kg dumbells and have been lifting for years.

Reactions: 10
It’s Thursday today, my guess is she sent those kids to nursery as they are not term time!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I’m pretty sure here DUmbells are in pounds as I’ve noticed this before no way is she lifting 14kg on each arm. 14lb is 6.35kg which sounds more doable for her. I can only managed 16kg currently on my BB as have tit upper body strength currently

Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20211230-200511.png

Bollocks is she too tired from Christmas she stayed home for one day..She wouldn't be so shattered if she stayed home and chilled instead of dragging the family out and going to the gym...walking talking contradiction she is. She chose to go out all week she chose to dump the boys and go to the effing gym.

I bet she wouldn't be too exhausted if she was invited somewhere without the kids or gifted a freebie as a family (before 4pm.sp the boys can get to bed by 6pm obviously) which I think is the aim of this story to be quite honest.

Reactions: 24
Twinset twit is charging £199 for a 6 week challenge. Pathetic that she's trying to promote that again, when she admitted it wasn't sustainable.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Twinset twit is charging £199 for a 6 week challenge. Pathetic that she's trying to promote that again, when she admitted it wasn't sustainable.
It’s definitely not sustainable as Emily Norris also did it and you can tell on her videos that’s she’s put all the weight back on again!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.