Fopperholic #90 Get in the bin, you’ll never coach your followers thin!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she is taking food off the boys' plates it shows her meal wasn't satisfying enough. Not a great example to show her followers after harping on for a week about consistency and eating high satiety foods!

Also, why do they have to take the boys out for a meal every weekend anyway?

Reactions: 16
also no proof the boys were there!

just her’s and Chris’s meal, no pictures of her with the boys 🤷🏻‍♀️
I came to say the same they obviously weren't there or we'd have some vile photo of them with their fingers in their mouth, sticking their tongue out 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I came to say the same they obviously weren't there or we'd have some vile photo of them with their fingers in their mouth, sticking their tongue out 🥴
Also about to say the same, clearly no boys there. I think Mazza has them every Saturday night now as apart from Christmas/new year it’s been the same for weeks.

Reactions: 14
Why does she think that’s cute? I absolutely hate it when kids stick their tongues out. So rude. ( I sound like my mum!!) a cheeky photo of a kid doing it is funny. But a scripted photo when it’s staged is just awful in my opinion.

Reactions: 17
Why does she think that’s cute? I absolutely hate it when kids stick their tongues out. So rude. ( I sound like my mum!!) a cheeky photo of a kid doing it is funny. But a scripted photo when it’s staged is just awful in my opinion.
Just encouraging crappy behaviour 🥴🙄 now I sound like MY mum 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
Firstly Nikki, it's "taking"
Secondly, they're not really, are they.
Dramatic much.
Well exactly ten minutes of timed car play a week in 4 metre square area is nothing.

I imagine that they would much rather be playing with their cars everyday at home instead of being dragged out, my nephew loves doing that with his dinosaurs and fire engines he is 6 months older and goes to preschool.

Those boys will be a walking tired mess if she drags them out every weekend once they go to school

Reactions: 11
"with a hole in the middle filled with a fresh, dressed salad" looks more like a handful of lettuce and cherry tomatoes plonked on top to me :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine when the kids go to school and she gets asked what she does by another parent and she says ‘ influencer’. How embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"with a hole in the middle filled with a fresh, dressed salad" looks more like a handful of lettuce and cherry tomatoes plonked on top to me :unsure:
Didn't look appealing at all did it 😳

Reactions: 6
If someone handed me a pizza with a hole in the middle filled with salad I’d be asking where’s the rest of it! Surely it would be better to order a small pizza and a side salad🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.