Fopperholic #90 Get in the bin, you’ll never coach your followers thin!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If someone handed me a pizza with a hole in the middle filled with salad I’d be asking where’s the rest of it! Surely it would be better to order a small pizza and a side salad🤯
she probably had that salad in her handbag, cut a huge hole in the pizza and added it herself to save on calories :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I quite like the 'healthy ' option but I do have goats cheese and caramelised onion with a side of polenta fries and usually a starter and dessert 🐷🐷🐷

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Subway today. Pizza yesterday. Does she ever just stay home and cook for her family?

Reactions: 17
If she loves pizza so much how come she took boiled eggs to a hen party to avoid eating it? Is it only ok with a hole and some salad in the middle of it? Were boxes and boxes of pizza delivered to the party and if she nose dived into one of them she wouldn’t be able to stop?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I quite like the 'healthy ' option but I do have goats cheese and caramelised onion with a side of polenta fries and usually a starter and dessert 🐷🐷🐷
That sounds delish and I agree im all about the healthy option at the moment after over indulging over xmas and new year, we've still got lots of sweets and snacks left and im just meh about them all and really enjoyed devouring some fresh peaches this afternoon, when you've been on the rich food it sure makes the lighter stuff seem more appealing.....although I did have to cover my eyes and run past the sour cream dip whilst shouting no, no no in M&S yesterday :ROFLMAO: my knicker elastic breathed a sigh of relief and thanked me!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This came up on my fb recommendations and made me laugh thinking of Fopps bestie with her persimmon home IG account

890D805C-E20E-41A6-BE33-11BDDCA9563E.jpeg
Oh

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That sounds delish and I agree im all about the healthy option at the moment after over indulging over xmas and new year, we've still got lots of sweets and snacks left and im just meh about them all and really enjoyed devouring some fresh peaches this afternoon, when you've been on the rich food it sure makes the lighter stuff seem more appealing.....although I did have to cover my eyes and run past the sour cream dip whilst shouting no, no no in M&S yesterday :ROFLMAO: my knicker elastic breathed a sigh of relief and thanked me!
anything goats cheese and caramalised onion and I'm all over it...... I have the 'holy' pizza if I'm trying to be good whereas I'll normally have the full size one that hangs off the plate lol ! I'm craving 'fresh' stuff now - fruit, salads...... my knickers are also grateful lol ! x

New thread time ladies xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.